VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

The Dark Knight- New Themed Indoor Coaster For 2008

GAcoaster

Today I noticed on TDK's brake run there is a effect that is not working. It looks like a subway car facade with two clowns in it in the wall along the brake run. I never seen this effect operate, has anyone else notice it and ever see it operate?

Sounds exactly like one of the effects added at SFGAm. Hopefully it will be working within the next few days.

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
I've got a question, is it possible to by-pass the pre-show when there is not a line and the ride is a walk-on? I would re-ride TDK a couple of times on low capacity days, but the pre-show is just so long, boring and you there are only so many times you can watch it without going insane (I really feel bad for the attendants).

On some days when the park is pretty much dead and will be closing soon, they will turn off the pre-show and let people walk through it. I guess they figure anyone who is riding it that close to closing has already seen it.

They have been adding more effects to the ride, maybe sometime soon we will get something done to the front of it.