VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Possible Spongebob Film Replacements

MarioSonic94

I know there is already a topic of the Right Stuff Mach 1 Adventure, but this topic will be only about what would you replace the Spongebob film with.

Here are my ideas

1. Bring the Funtastic World of Hanna Barbera in the theater.

2. Create an original ride film themed to Cartoon Network shows like Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends and My Gym Partner's a Monkey. The film would be about a rocket chase through Cartoon Network Studios. Retheme to building from an airplane hangar to a studio soundstage of Cartoon Network Studios. Tear down the go carts and extend queue to hold large crowds. Relocate Season Pass Processing and put a Cartoon Network gift shop.

3. Bring Back Right Stuff

Luis L.

I don't see them spending the money on it. Right now they need to make every cent count, and it looks like the new film they've announced for Six Flags Over Texas is almost going to be a promotion for the actual film coming out to theaters. I would imagine the licensing fees for any characters from Cartoon Network, Nickelodeon, etc, are much more than they want to spend right now.

I'd like to see them save that money on bringing Elvira Superstition back for Fright Fest and Polar Express for Holiday in the Park.

I don't want a "Kiddie" film in the simulator. Last time I sat through Spongebob the seats did a number on me. I want something more appealing towards my age group and adults. I'd rather see them run with a space theme than another kid's cartoon cause the kids now have a live show to enjoy in Wiggle's World. The hangar is perfect for throwing a NASA theme together so they should pick one of the space films in the film library.

A reprisal of the Right Stuff would be great. Good way to bring back an older crowd who used to love it when it opened, the current crowd who are growing tired of Spongebob, and a new crowd who maybe don't feel a need to go on a cartoon ride. All around it could be gold. Then again anything besides Spongebob right now could be welcomed.

• 8 months later...

I think it would be fun to do somthing marvel like Iron Man, even watch men.

And if they did somthing warener bros. they could do batman(but we dont need anymore of him, but i still love him.) and harry pottor.

and if they wanted to do a adult show they could do family guy or like robot chiken , but i don't now if kids should do aything robot chiken or even family guy