VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Areas to Be Developed

coastercrazy

The property GA was built on is huge, and there are many undeveloped areas. Where will the next park expansion take place? There are a lot of options. Behind the northern star arena, the area formerly occupied by koala canyon, and the hydro plume, Congo Rapids' island, behind TDK. Where do you think the next expansion will take place?

I think behind The Dark Knight Coaster because there is alot of space over there and the can use the Old Country site also. They can also add some rides by where Time Warp was. That path is really creepy when I walked passed there. They can build some rides over there. :evilbanana::rainbowbanana::BananaPiana::Carrot:

^ So true! I went to the bathroom there at night - and it was really creepy ... it's all dark and you feel like you could get murdered there and no one would know ... I think an Antique Autos ride could fit in the woods there somewhere.

Great Adventure is so much bigger than Hersheypark, yet GADV wastes so much space it doesn't seem like it ... and GADV's layout is truly terrible - I hope in the next few years the layout of the park is improved.... the dead ends must go!

^ So true! I went to the bathroom there at night - and it was really creepy ... it's all dark and you feel like you could get murdered there and no one would know ... I think an Antique Autos ride could fit in the woods there somewhere.

Great Adventure is so much bigger than Hersheypark, yet GADV wastes so much space it doesn't seem like it ... and GADV's layout is truly terrible - I hope in the next few years the layout of the park is improved.... the dead ends must go!

Well Hersheypark is bigger because of it's hilly terrain. Believe me I go there and Great Adventure every year. But SFGAdv has mor land so maybe eventually SFGAdv may be bigger.

Well Hersheypark is bigger because of it's hilly terrain. Believe me I go there and Great Adventure every year. But SFGAdv has mor land so maybe eventually SFGAdv may be bigger.

That won't happen until SF gets some decent management.

What if they built a path from the dead end by Congo Rapids, that went under Nitro, behind Batman and the stunt arena, and came out where freefall was. They could also open Old Country. This would bring more foot traffic to the area and open up two dead ends. They should also build a Gravity Group woodie on the site that was occupied by Koala Canyon, it could extend over Congo Rapids, and on to the island. After that the park can work on sprucing up the area with some flats.

Edited by coastercrazy

What if they built a path from the dead end by Congo Rapids, that went under Nitro, behind Batman and the stunt arena, and came out where freefall was. They could also open Old Country. This would bring more foot traffic to the area and open up two dead ends. They should also build a Gravity Group woodie on the site that was occupied by Koala Canyon, it could extend over Congo Rapids, and on to the island. After that the park can work on sprucing up the area with some flats.

Every park wants a Gravity Group woodie. Especially after Voyage, Hades, and Ravine Flyer II. They were voted all in the top 10 since they opened. We need one!

Edited by SFGAdv10

The lake area's behind Skull Mountain are beautyful. Go to the back porch of Panda Express (secret garden, well un-maintained secret garden) and check it out. Love to see the park expand out that way. Then again, I wouldn't mind seeing them do something under the Log Flume on the "penninsula", Actually build the "Over The Rainbow" bridge. I don't think neither of those will ever happen though.

I always wondered what Great Adventure would do with all of that un-occupied area by the lake. They could expand the park to be amazing and more like Epcot (except without all of those country themes). That would open up a world of possibilities. It is like a blank slate. They can make all of the theme's that they really wanted. They would have real well themed areas. They could go all the way from the Northern-Star Arena, make pathways with shops, flats, mini coasters, etc. On the other side of the lake, they could build more coasters, have flats, shops, food stands, Shows that connect to the theme of the area, etc. It could be amazing. They can completely wrap around the lake and redevelop it so it would really have no wasted space. I know this would cost a ton of $$$$$$$$$$$$$, but we could be really popular. Then, if they built hotels on site, we could really compete with Cedar Point. Obviously this wouldn't happen until Six Flags gets back on its feet, but its just amazing what they could do with their huge probably.

• 8 months later...

1.Six Flags Railroad (stops at Main Street, Boardwalk, Golden Kingdom, Froniter Adventures, Lakefont, Fantasy Forest, Looney Tunes Seaport/Safari Kids, and Hollywoodland)

OK, so you want a train that stops in 8 places around the park? It would be faster to walk than take the train with stops every 50 feet.