VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Fright Fest 2007-- Thrills By Day, Chills By Night

GAcoaster

Click here to view the entire Fright Fest 2007 Page on AmusementPics.com!

Here are a few previews:

100807-114.jpg

Welcome to the not so scary daytime!

100607-006.jpg

But as the sun sets...

101307-009.jpg

...the ghouls come out

100707-193.jpg

For a Dead Man's Party!

100607-411.jpg

You never know who or what you might see at Fright Fest

101407-021.jpg

There are a lot of ghouls just dying to meet you!

• 3 weeks later...

This is the first year I can recall not hearing one singe television or radio advertisement for Fright Fest. I was amazed (and happy) that the park had such a great turnout on Saturdays and Sundays in October; too bad the weather was so bad on the two Fridays. Obviously for many, Fright Fest has become a Halloween tradition.

Harry

The highlight of FF was this.

l_40812c5c996755a3e359eb714df8a88b.jpg

Meeting The Ghoul Master and WretchEd with Brian (Up up and away). That had to be one of the best nights I've had for FF.

-Dainan "Thanks Tom for the photo" Rafferty

Hey! I was at Fright Fest taking pictures for Thrill-Pics.com, and I noticed a great photo op! There is really nothing in this pic, but the way all the fog came out from behind the trash can made an eerie effect! It is just something else that makes Fright Fest!

_0970.jpg

Click here to view the entire Fright Fest 2007 Page on AmusementPics.com!

Here are a few previews:

100807-114.jpg

Welcome to the not so scary daytime!

100607-006.jpg

But as the sun sets...

101307-009.jpg

...the ghouls come out

100707-193.jpg

For a Dead Man's Party!

100607-411.jpg

You never know who or what you might see at Fright Fest

101407-021.jpg

There are a lot of ghouls just dying to meet you!

Is it true that the ghoulmasters are really the gothic people that do the fire show in movietown during normal park operation?

I had a blast this year. My buddies girlfriend is so scared of these "creatures" so I took her for a walk down by the lakefront after dark on purpose. I told her the main path from the carousel to the fountain was blocked off.

Am I going to hell for being mean to her?

• 1 month later...
I had a blast this year. My buddies girlfriend is so scared of these "creatures" so I took her for a walk down by the lakefront after dark on purpose. I told her the main path from the carousel to the fountain was blocked off.

Am I going to hell for being mean to her?

Haha oh not at all. I do it to my girlfriend every year and so far I seem to be doing well. She gets quite creeped out there at night and I seem to have a penchant for noticing ghouls walking through crowds so I just kind of direct us over by them until she notices, screams, and pulls me away.

I thought this Fright Fest was pretty good. We enjoyed the arena of doom show, the Terror Trail (which surpassed me expectations considering it was no longer in the woods), and various other events of the visit. I do have to say, however, that with no Hayride (even though we were not going to ride after the abismal one we waited three hours for in 2006) just made things seem odd as that has always been a staple of my Fright Fest experiences.