VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Disney MGM Studios Spectacle of Lights Display

29yrswithaGApass

Isn't it Hollyowood Studios as of Jan1? It looks great, I wish I could be there!

The signage is still being changed so depending upon where you look you are in two different parks! :)

I have to agree; it's too much...

The scary part is these lights were really used by a family in Arkansas. When the guy ran out of things to decorate on his own house, he bought the two houses next to him. His other neighbors complained about the display and the traffic it created and he relocated the displays to Disney. Clark Griswold-ish!

They can call it Mickey's Magic Movie Studio or Hollywood Studios, but to me it will always be MGM Studios.

I agree. A better rename would be just Disney Studios. Still, I'm still going to call it MGM Studios

Luis L.

I just found out the new name comes into effect today

That would make sense! We noticed a temporary canvas sign over the entrance overpass to the park this morning when we drove by it.

By the way, here's a photo of Cinderella's Castle taken last night- it looks incredible in person. Just like an ice castle.

IMG_2093.jpg