VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Day 12- New water ride for the theme park utilizing the Chiller station

A new water ride is really needed. Even on days that the park isn't that crowded, the Log Flume can still get a long line especially on days that the Rapids aren't open. Like this past Easter where it opened in the early afternoon and went from a 10 minute wait to a 30 minute wait very quickly despite very low crowds (less than 10 minute wait for Kingda Ka that same day).

This is greatly needed. Even a water "play structure" in Looney Toons Seaport would suffice. Every Kids area has a way for the Kids to cool off (Splashwater Oasis, Water Tower) except the Seaport. And the Summer's will only be getting Hotter as time goes by.

A new water ride would be nice. I hope they reuse Chiller's staton for something, I just hope they dont redo it too much.

I dont know if they are going to use it for my idea, but look what I found

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&tab=wl

copy and paste in this address-- Hopkins Lane, New Egypt, NJ

click on the satelite tab in the upper right hand corner, and zoom in

and if u look at the bottom, the date this picture was taken is in 2011, so it is still there, and this location is only about 6 or seven miles away from six flags. Six flags is off of county road 537, and this is off of county road 537 as well

Because it was (supposedly) sold to a ride broker who has not found any suckers willing to buy the piece of crap. They were supposed to have lined up a buyer in Poland (no, not a joke) but it fell through. It's not some secret plot to take it out of the park until everyone forgets it then bring it back as a "new" ride.

Because it was (supposedly) sold to a ride broker who has not found any suckers willing to buy the piece of crap. They were supposed to have lined up a buyer in Poland (no, not a joke) but it fell through. It's not some secret plot to take it out of the park until everyone forgets it then bring it back as a "new" ride.

lol it shud be.. but its not like GA has ever repainted a ride and opened it as a new one.