VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Day 18- Improved Show Lineup

Exactly!! The Showcase Theatre baracaded, the Ski Stadium sitting dormant. It's disgraceful. Adults need something to do at the park. They like to watch shows, enjoy the park, and eat. There are no shows, the park is nothing but cement with loud music blaring, and the food is just fast food crap. Adults hate Six Flags, and they need to do something about it.

It amazes me how many shows the park use to have. Take the first date listed on the schedule above - Monday July 25, 1983. They had 51 shows scheduled that day and that did not include the Adventure Theater movie! And it was a Monday! Wow! Today we only have about 20% of that number of shows and they are not the same caliber shows as years gone by. This is definitely an opportunity.

It amazes me how many shows the park use to have. Take the first date listed on the schedule above - Monday July 25, 1983. They had 51 shows scheduled that day and that did not include the Adventure Theater movie! And it was a Monday! Wow! Today we only have about 20% of that number of shows and they are not the same caliber shows as years gone by. This is definitely an opportunity.

I've said it so many times before, balance, balance, balance. People want the entire experience of a park and the shows, general atmosphere, attractions, rides, theme, all really have to be well balanced. It can't be just about rides thrown on pieces of cement. That's not a Great Adventure.