VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

2013 Great Adventure Brochure, Maps, & Show Schedule

29yrswithaGApass

I'm still disappointed about the lack of shows we have compared to other parks. Even Six Flags America has a Pirate Stunt Show and some type of Pyrotechnic Show. Our stays at the park would last alot longer if they had those type of shows.

I'm still disappointed about the lack of shows we have compared to other parks. Even Six Flags America has a Pirate Stunt Show and some type of Pyrotechnic Show. Our stays at the park would last alot longer if they had those type of shows.

As someone who works in the shows area, i hear this ALOT and I just encourage people to write to the park or fill out something at guest relations, people want more shows and things like that. Many people still ask about the water shows or the batman stunt show and are bummed to find out they haven't been around in years.

Edited by jdc12192

As someone who works in the shows area, i hear this ALOT and I just encourage people to write to the park or fill out something at guest relations, people want more shows and things like that. Many people still ask about the water shows or the batman stunt show and are bummed to find out they haven't been around in years.

In my trip survey email I mentioned about another year where the stunt arena, the theater, Musik Express and the Chiller area weren't going to be used and I hoped that there were big plans for this area for the 40th anniversary of the park next year. I really don't understand how they can have an area of the park that is pretty much visible and for the most part open to walk around, except for the fenced off part almost completely empty year after year???? I also mentioned about how big an embarrassment the parking lot is, condition wise and safety wise. Just pave it already and put some curbs in to separate the people walking from the cars.

• 1 month later...