VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Coasters you'd like to see reversed

Since Edir Eht Namtab was a big hit for SFGAm and Repiv will make its debut at said park next week, I was wondering if GADV would ever turn one of their coasters in reverse for a said period of time.

If such a thing were to happen next year, here's how I'd like to see the park pull it off.

Coasters I'd like to see reveresed: Batman, Nitro, and Skull Mountain.

And just like GAm, they should do it all in one season, but in certain intervals.

Namtab would be available during the slower spring season (Opening day-Memorial Day)

Ortin would debut sometime after the official start of summer (late June-Labor Day)

And finally, Niatnuom Lluks would be a Fright Fest exclusive. But rather than simply turning the trains backwards, there would also be fog effects and extra strobes added in the main ride to enhance disorientation and unpredictability.

Which coasters would you like to see reversed at Great Adventure?

Just Rolling Thunder, I'd like to see one side run backwards and the other run forwards. I don't really like going backwards on coasters (I can handle Everest and boomerangs but wouldn't want to ride a full circuit reverse coaster that often).

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

While I don't doubt that TDK in reverse would be fun, I think that its layout is rather predictable, even in the dark, because it is a typical wild mouse coaster, which would somewhat take away from the thrill of going in reverse. However, Skull Mountain's layout is much less predictable in the dark, which would make it more thrilling to go backwards on it. This is just my opinion though.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Id prefer to see king da ka in reverse

Have fun trying to hold your head up during the launch lmao. Nitro would be wild if reveresed. I would deff go for that. El toro would be bat s*** crazy if reversed

Wow El Toro backwards? That would be interesting- imagine going over the "Rolling Thunder hill" backwards! And the first drop and the high banked turns at the end! It takes a lot for me to say this but that actually might be too much for me. I would still try it once though, it would probably be fun!

I like the idea of any rides with every other seat reversed. Seeing the person/friend/daughter/son/WIFE in front of you making certain expressions during a ride would be alot of fun to see. Stinger at Dorney Park does that (even though not a great ride) it was facing other people in front of you that made the ride alittle better.

I know it wont be done but just image having one of the KK trains redesigned to have seats facing each other...