VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

10/21/13

SFGadv123

So I finally got out to fright fest this year, and for my only trip to ff this year, it was very disappointing.

We got to the park at around 5 pm. We needed to process our season passes for next year, and it took very ,long, despite a short line that it had, it took at least 45 minutes. After that, we bought a pass for the trails to do all of them. Obviously we weren't going to get on all but as long as you go on 2 of them you get your money's worth.

We plan to go on one ride, and that is El Toro. The line is pretty long, and takes even longer than we thought it would.

Next, we wanted to go on Total Darkness, since it seemed very cool, but we were told that line was 1an hour and 10 minutes, while The Manor was only 35 minutes. Well he was way wrong. It took over an hour for the Manor, and I was very disappointed in the trail. It was very short, and didn't contain many employees to scare you.

We want to go on The Asylum s we get our moneys worth, but it seems we have ran out of time and need to go. I wanted to stay, but we couldn't. My only time to go to ff was not very pleasurable. I just wish we had not gone on The Manor, or at least been lied to on the time it takes.

Sounds like they need to have both season pass processing centers open. On Monday when the park wasn't crowded it looked like a very long line to process the passes.

I can understand why you said it was disappointing since the lines were so long.

Sounds like they need to have both season pass processing centers open. On Monday when the park wasn't crowded it looked like a very long line to process the passes.

I can understand why you said it was disappointing since the lines were so long.

Actually I think they may have had both of them open, and the one we didn't go to was really long, I could be wrong though.

I was there last Monday and I know how you feel, my wife was the only one that neede to get her membership processed and it was quick because we went there first thing in the morning, but as far as everything else, it was crazy and disappointing as far as the rides went. We dont really like halloween stuff too much so we dont bother with ff, but for example, runaway train wasnt even running at like 11:30 am and when we got to El toro the line was already pass the 90 minute mark and the empoly had mentioned they werent queing up correctly ????? it was too early in the day for certain rides to be soo packed that they were really slow that day.

I'm not mad about it being crowded and having long lines, but i'm mad that it took forever to get on The Manor when they said it was only going to take 35 minutes, and it being a total disappointment. And that was the only trail we had time to go on. If I knew it was gonna take that long we wouldn't have waited for that/

I was there yesterday(10/20) as well as two weeks ago(10/6) for the morning/ afternoon of ff only. We came back yesterday because we decided not to process our new passes on 10/6 -the lines were ridiculously long that day.

Luckily, the season pass processing was short in the morning yesterday. It looked like they had both of them running.

With our 3 year old, we had fun with the characters in Halloween costumes and kiddie rides. However I was disappointed with the park on both visits. The tables by la cucina were all filthy at lunchtime - seemed like they were not cleaned from the day before. We tried riding tango, the operator was ignoring us while he was on the phone. When I asked him what is going on, he was like 'ughhh, the ride is not working.' he was really a joke.

The previous visit we did shows for the kids. not kidding on this - a pig that was part of prof SlithersShow got away from behind the set, the actors had to get him and pull him back with another official looking animal handler looking in disbelieve. The new kiddie Halloween trail was a waste of time.

I dont like ranting on sfga, but the park operationally is getting worse. I plan to hit ff Friday night for myself, hopefully it will not disappoint.

Edited by sfgalocal

I was there yesterday(10/20) as well as two weeks ago(10/6) for the morning/ afternoon of ff only. We came back yesterday because we decided not to process our new passes on 10/6 -the lines were ridiculously long.

Yes, the lines were ridiculously long. And, I knew that we had nothing really to fight against, but we called Six Flags today about how disappointed we were with the trail and that we only got on only one after paying $12.00 for the wristband to go on all of them. We told her that they told us the wait was only 35 monites fr the trail and we waited over well over an hour. The lady actually said, "Its impossible that you waited over an hour for that trail, the park was not that crowded yesterday." Yeah, obviously she wasn't there cause it was crowded. It turns out that calling was a good thing, we actually got a pass to skip the line for 2 rides, although I don't think I will be going again this year, and I doubt we would be able to use them next year, but whatever.