VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

2016 and Beyond Speculation at SFGA

I'm just deleting all of my pics, but you guys will see :) And also, if they're my pics, then I wouldn't have to credit them to anyone. And if I found a leaked pic inside a Six Flags site, then again, there wouldn't be anything to credit.

For future reference, yes you would. Six flags would own the photos and therefore you would need to provide info accordingly.

It's still up..? I corrected the multiple periods in it, AND I'm pretty sure there's no major cursing allowed on this site, AND this is theme park talk. Nobody was insulting you, therefore if you don't want to believe a picture, you should just ignore it.

I was willing to take the "warning point" for it, and i don't know on what Planet the word "s#!t" is a major curse word anyway. And i have no clue what "#rekt" means either. But OK, where is the RMC pic from then? Everyone want's to know, explain. This stuff is even worse on FB. I've known some moves ahead of time that the park is going to do for years now. Some i posted here, but usually i never tell anyone, so i made a place to post stuff. You get all these moron's that like get mad, because you may know more than them. Or just want to dis-credit everything for some reason. Just miserable people prob. I'm just going to start blocking them all, or just delete the page. Why would i want to give any info to anyone like that anyway. I don't have a need to feel like "King Theme Park Guy".

But as a answer, there have been a couple times this year where 29yrs inboxed and asked me where i heard something, and i told him. And he either changed it, or left it. Most people here have known me for a long time, i have been here for many, many, years now. They know the kind of person i am, that's all that matters to me.

• Like 1

I was willing to take the "warning point" for it, and i don't know on what Planet the word "shit" is a major curse word anyway. And i have no clue what "#rekt" means either. But OK, where is the RMC pic from then? Everyone want's to know, explain. This stuff is even worse on FB. I've known some moves ahead of time that the park is going to do for years now. Some i posted here, but usually i never tell anyone, so i made a place to post stuff. You get all these moron's that like get mad, because you may know more than them. Or just want to dis-credit everything for some reason. Just miserable people prob. I'm just going to start blocking them all, or just delete the page. Why would i want to give any info to anyone like that anyway. I don't have a need to feel like "King Theme Park Guy".

But as a answer, there have been a couple times this year where 29yrs inboxed and asked me where i heard something, and i told him. And he either changed it, or left it. Most people here have known me for a long time, i have been here for many, many, years now. They know the kind of person i am, that's all that matters to me.

The pictures have been deleted, therefore I do not have to state where I received the pictures (Even though if you'd read above you'd see it). If I were Harry, I'd delete these past 2 pages because they no longer have to do with 2016 speculation.

I'm laughing so hard right now. I gotta' be up at 2:30am to make it to Queens by 6am. I'm out!!! (drop the mike emoji haha)

But one week to go Ladies and Gentleman, i think the Internet will break at 7am on the 3rd.

I'm laughing so hard right now. I gotta' be up at 2:30am to make it to Queens by 6am. I'm out!!! (drop the mike emoji haha)

But one week to go Ladies and Gentleman, i think the Internet will break at 7am on the 3rd.

This is makes me so interested. Everything points towards Free spin, but then Railer drops things like this and it's all out the back window. I hope you're not fooling with us--pull through for me, Railer! Haha

^^ I don't know what you mean. I've been hearing the Free-Spin for a while now, that's what i have been pushing lol. I hope for that dueler next year, i'm praying that thing don't show up anywhere this year. Everytime i replied to that survey i gave reason's why that should ONLY be at Great Adventure, and i think i gave really, intelligent answers, and reason's. Hope they listened and it's NOWHERE this year.

Edited by Railer

I'm just deleting all of my pics, but you guys will see :) And also, if they're my pics, then I wouldn't have to credit them to anyone. And if I found a leaked pic inside a Six Flags site, then again, there wouldn't be anything to credit.

SF wouldn't release a blue tinted pic with RMC watermarks faded in the background.

Oh, and a quick 5min google search:

http://www.coastercrazy.com/forums/download/file.php?id=3810&mode=view

• Like 1

SF wouldn't release a blue tinted pic with RMC watermarks faded in the background.

Oh, and a quick 5min google search:

http://www.coastercrazy.com/forums/download/file.php?id=3810&mode=view

That real 4D Batman Track? Does anyone know where that Coaster Crazy forum's is based? Like it's home park? I've been trying to find a forum that is nearby RMC's plant, that may get pics like that sometimes. I just don't have time to go dig now, i really gotta' get to sleep lol.

Edited by Railer

That real 4D Batman Track? Does anyone know where that Coaster Crazy forum's is based? Like it's home park? I've been trying to find a forum that is nearby RMC's plant, that may get pics like that sometimes. I just don't have time to go dig now, i really gotta' get to sleep lol.

I believe that was track after it already arrived on site at SFFT.

Not to interrupt, but does anyone think that we might get another type of enhancement around the park next year along with the coaster? Not talking about some major thrill ride, but more like a touch up on certain areas that would need it.

Edited by bobbyd

Not to interrupt, but does anyone think that we might get another type of enhancement around the park next year along with the coaster? Not talking about some major thrill ride, but more like a touch up on certain areas that would need it.

Im sure there may be minor stuff here and there....

Keep in mind though, sounds like we may get a new section or major facelift in an old one.11885352_1048893235144814_36270009165648

Im sure there may be minor stuff here and there....

Keep in mind though, sounds like we may get a new section or major facelift in an old one.11885352_1048893235144814_36270009165648

If we have another year like it ended up being this year with all the little stuff (and some not so little) that they did for the better, but with a bigger, main new attraction, it will be a Great Season. I think the next few year's are going to be a really good stretch for the Park. If current trends keep going, the Park will be better than it ever was. Has the potential too anyway.

It doesn't have a homepark, it's just a central sort of website. I know driving by Clermont's plant and snapping pictures of B&M track was and still is popular, so driving by RMC's fabrication plant and doing the same will probably become commonplace soon.

Oh and by the way, is the announcement really at 7AM on Sept 3rd? If so that is some really inconvenient timing for me, as I'll probably be on my way to school at that time. Maybe I'll catch up in homeroom or something but I think the newsletter will be released before that hopefully

Edited by KK456