VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

GA Mystery Photos & Trivia

29yrswithaGApass

I know Autobahn still has promotional posters and signs for rides, as of Holiday In The Park. Not sure if his counts, if it doesn't then is it in a closed off area (Like part of the Golden Kingdom)?

Woohoo Daved!

ANSWER: The Condor had two signs at its top - one facing the park and the other facing the lake, woods, and distant Safari. The only real opportunity to see the sign was from atop the ride. The Condor was purchased with the intent for it to be part of the Six Flags ride rotation program so the dual sign was a feature better used at subsequent installations at other Six Flags parks.

19890038.jpg

Woohoo Daved!

ANSWER: The Condor had two signs at its top - one facing the park and the other facing the lake, woods, and distant Safari. The only real opportunity to see the sign was from atop the ride. The Condor was purchased with the intent for it to be part of the Six Flags ride rotation program so the dual sign was a feature better used at subsequent installations at other Six Flags parks.

19890038.jpg

Being that my park now has your Condor, I feel like I should've known that.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm going with Bugs Bunny from Space Jam, considering the similarities highlighted in this plot description:

"Swackhammer, owner of the amusement park planet Moron Mountain is desperate get new attractions and he decides that the Looney Tune characters would be perfect. He sends his diminutive underlings to get them to him, whether Bugs Bunny & Co. want to go or not. Well armed for their size, Bugs Bunny is forced to trick them into agreeing to a competition to determine their freedom. Taking advantage of their puny and stubby legged foes, the gang selects basketball for the surest chance of winning."