VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

2015 Concerts & Events

Chiller

Unless otherwise noted all concerts will take place at the Northern Star Arena in 2015

April 11: Fifth Harmony & Trevor Moran

May 16: Sabrina Carpenter

May 24: Becky G with Kalin and Myles

June 20: Isreal & New Breed

June 27: Jack & Jack *^

July 3: Plan B & Tony Dize

July 9: Shawn Mendes

July 12: Machel Montano*

July 18: For King & Country

July 18: Collins Key (Magician) +

July 19: Collins Key (Magician) +

July 25: Jacquie Lee +*

August 8: Freestyle Music Festival, Featuring: Kay Stevens TKA, Judy Torres, and more*

August 9: Caribbean Festival, Featuring, Beenie Man, Lady Saw, Lyrikal and more *

August 26: Dan and Shay

September 12: Newsboys

* Extra Charge

^ Located at the Movietown Stunt arena

+ Located at the Showcase Theatre

Edited by Chiller

The park actually used to have good concerts between 2009-2011. The past few years all the artists/bands they get are terrible. Of course, it is all a matter of opinion. And, what I think is bad will obviously get them more money than what I think is good, it's all about the money.

Edited by SFGadv123

The concerts have been getting worse over the last couple of years. Last year may have been the first year that they did not have a classic rock band. I only saw one concert at the park in 2014, Michael W. Smith. I would have seen Sabrina Carpenter if the power did not go out.

They added vine people/'stars' "Jack and Jack" on June 27th. They will be preforming in the MovieTown arena. Ticket required.

Jack & Jack!

Join us at 6pm for Jack and Jack live in concert at the Movietown Arena!

Jack Gilinsky and Jack Johnson are known for their combined 14 million social media followers as Jack & Jack. Since gaining popularity from their viral Vines, Jack & Jack have created longer format sketches for their YouTube channel and expanded to release 11 original songs on iTunes including the hit "Wild Life". Jack & Jack have headlined Digitour and were nominated for Viner of the Year at the 2014 Teen Choice Awards.

TICKETS

SOLD OUT****VIP $149.99: Includes Jack & Jack meet & greet, "selfie", autograph, Pit Pass and theme park admission****SOLD OUT

PIT PASS ONLY $64.99: Includes access standing room only floor section during performance ONLY and theme park admission

GENERAL ADMISSION BLEACHERS $49.99: Includes access to general admission bleacher seating area ONLY and theme park admission

SEASON PASS HOLDER TICKETS

SOLD OUT****VIP $119.99: Includes Jack & Jack meet & greet, "selfie", autograph and Pit Pass****SOLD OUT

PIT PASS ONLY $34.99: Includes access standing room only floor section during performance ONLY

GENERAL ADMISSION BLEACHERS $19.99: Includes access to general admission bleacher seating area ONLY

This concert takes place inside the theme park. Event ticket and theme park admission or season pass is required.

*Ticket info and prices as of 3/27

*Updated above concert info*

Just added 6/20 - Praise in the Park featuring Isreal & New Breed

Get ready for an uplifting adventure! Bring your group for a day of music, fun and fellowship with Praise in the Park featuring Isreal & New Breed live in concert at the Plymouth Rock Assurance® Arena.

This concert is free with admission or season pass.

Israel Houghton is an American, Christian music artist who has been honored throughout his career with multiple, Steller, Dove and Grammy Awards. Some of his award-winning albums include The Power of One, A Deeper Love and Love God, Love People.

More and more shows and events are being assigned to the Movie Town Arena than in years past. It really is a better venue for acts with lower attendance. The Plymouth Rock Assurance Arena takes a ton a people to fill the place up and often seems like a ghost town when crowds are small.

• 2 weeks later...

Few more events have been added-

June 7- Collins Key Magician -- Showcase Theater at 4 p.m. with another show at 7 p.m. Performance is included with theme park admission or season pass.

June 13th- Jersey Championship Pro-Wrestling -- Movietown arena (*Additional Charge/ticket)

Chiller,hope you don't mind I added 'events' to the topic title. Since these are 'show' like, but not concerts, figure it fills the void.

• 1 month later...

Every show hit capacity and they turned away a lot of Guest's. To be honest it wasn't a very good show, more "personality" than actual trick's. He only had 3 trick's in a 40min set. But the last one was really good, and i still haven't figured it out. The other 2 i did during the show. After seeing him, i am more looking forward the show's in August with Brad Ross.

• 4 weeks later...