VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Bring a friend free days...where did they go?

hollyferry

After my husband being hurt and me breaking my ankle, we haven't been to the park much this year. I was looking at my "pass benefits"...and I see a bunch of "bring a friend for XXXX", but no bring a friend free days.
Don't get me wrong, $9.99 admission is pretty dang good. But are they no longer giving us the bring a friend free days? I know last year we brought friends with us on two separate visits.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Six Flags got such big attendance on bring a friend days that they decided they would make even more money by making the friends pay full price.

But the park made enough money on those days. So they shouldn't make the friends pay full price.

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

I think September is going to be crowded this year as well. Labor Day weekend, possibly bring a friend free the next weekend (SF's website isn't loading for me to check) and then Fright Fest the rest of the month.

• 2 weeks later...

I just got another bring a friend free e-mail for August 10th to the 21st but it appears to be based on not visiting the park recently.

"According to our records you own a Season Pass but haven't used it to visit the park this summer! As a Pass Holder you are one of our most important guests and it matters to us that you get a good value for your purchase. August is one of the best months to visit Six Flags Great Adventure as summer starts to dwindle down, and because we really want you to have an amazing experience we would like to offer you a very special opportunity to bring a friend with you to the park for FREE between August 10 and 21."

• 2 weeks later...