VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Photo Trip Report: July 13th, 2015 - Three Park Tour

29yrswithaGApass

Excellent photos. Did they take out the Roundup? I didn't see it on that one photo when you are approaching the station. The cable cars look so small on the Skyride compared to the original ones.

Also, are all four tents still being occupied? I used to buy most of my souvenirs in the tents.

Good thing, a lot of buildings are getting used again. Bad thing, it will not be economical till the solar farm is built (if ever) so the price of electrical goes down.

I noticed this year that King Cobra also has two person rafts. I'm assuming that, with the weight limit, they would only allow kids to go together.

I wonder if the would let 1 adult (who is 230 lbs) and 1 child (who is 120 lbs) to go on it. Its under the 2 person weight limit, but don't know if it will affect the ride being so off balance.

When I was there Sunday I could have sworn the sign said the max weight of a single tube rider was 220 lbs (I remember saying to my son I only have to lose 10 more lbs) and the max weight of the double tube was 440 lbs combined. I did noticed I saw couples going down that easily weighted more than 200 lbs combined. I have to recheck that sign again. I did remember when it 1st opened the weight max was 200 lbs and the web site also says 200 lbs but I even remember my son saying that we should go on it because we weighted less than 440lbs together.

And it was in the morning that we saw the sign (before I had a few beers at the bar).

I'm going to have to ask a family friend that has worked in the Wharehouse for about 17yrs now how he feel's about the shorter off-season. From their viewpoint they may not be happy about it, i know he always collect's unemployment bene's then. They probably enjoy the off-time.