VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

2017 and Beyond Speculation at SFGA

Well I know this is my first year with season passes in 10 years but I've been having a blast at the park this year and definitely plan on renewing. The price and the distance make it a no brainer to me.

My opinion on justice league is that I need to ride it again. I waited 2 hours at over Texas to get on cause it kept breaking down, then just as I got on they made us get off and we had to wait some more then when I finally got on it stopped halfway through for awhile before starting again. I really need to ride it again but it's not something I'm ever going to wait on a long line for.

My attitude was that it was completely disappointing especially for that long of a wait but having all those issues is why I would like to go on again.

Edited by SatansHockey

I'm not sure how this is greed.. If they put the Justice League ride in the abandoned simulator building, that shows greed by making the guest walk through the boardwalk. Instead, EVEN IF they are building a new building, it probably costs more money for the new building and refurbish the entire area..

It is a time proven way to get Guest's to spend, and it has worked going all the way back to the "Switchback Rodeo" in Fortune Festival. And i have no problem with that, Park's are in Buisness to make money, that's what it's all about. But when a Park would rather inconvienece their own Guest's, by making them take a long walk to get them thru a Games Section to get to the ride that still is the biggest draw in the Park, instead of adding a new attraction in that Games section to lure Guest's, especially when there is a building that's already there, in a perfect spot between two DC Superhero Coaster's that has been converted into the same ride in another Park. It just show's their line of thinking, and Guest happiness is secondary to Profit's. They better go back to the "Deep Discounting" on passes. If they end that, while still adding the same crap they have the last few year's, they are losing that 10% gain real quick.

And how do you know that?

OG said theyre not getting something new and MM already has a RMC and two launched coasters, it wouldn't be the best fit and they're rumored to be getting a dive coaster BC they are watching the success of valraven

I ride the 4d and was very disappointed.not really a coaster as it's just a gimmick.oh well it will be a long time till we see a coaster. Prolly not til their next anniversary whenever that is

How is it not a coaster, i cant slightly see not calling El Diablo a coaster but the Joker has a train, lift hill and coasts using gravity. All parts of a coaster.

The last true coaster was gl and that is a horrible ride. So when we get a new coaster where exactly are they ginna put it.most likely gonna have to take out a ride to out one in. Chillers spot was a perfect location but now ruined by jl.

GL wasn't even new. It was relocated. Nice ride but nothing original and new

can we all take a break for a second? you are all acting like its confirmed we are getting a JL when we dont know, stop with the im not getting my season passes renewed and all that junk. At least our park receives some cool stuff. Joker was a true coaster like it or not. And nothing says we are getting the JL yet. We truly wont know for at least another month so calm down.

Well I mean what else are these pieces? It's just about confirmed at this point since the picture of the last JL building being built is similar.

OG said theyre not getting something new and MM already has a RMC and two launched coasters, it wouldn't be the best fit and they're rumored to be getting a dive coaster BC they are watching the success of valraven

The TREX isn't being marketed as a launched coaster, however. It's being marketed as a brand new cheap and affordable solid track of steel.

The TREX isn't being marketed as a launched coaster, however. It's being marketed as a brand new cheap and affordable solid track of steel.

Do you really think they will be getting one though? I just don't see it but if it does happen then I'll be beyond dissapointed with six flags

You're all (mostly) being too negative to six flags, they wouldn't clone a bad clone, JL clearly gets a lot of love and thats what's keeping six flags copying and pasting them. Eventually we will get a big new coaster, we don't need one every year, chill out. This is most probably our year for a JL and that scratchs that out if the list, making us more likely in the future for a RMC cuz we the biggest sf park and we the last one without a RMC (last major six flags park)

Could it just be pieces to a station structure and not for a Justice League building or the additional pieces they would need to expand the simulated building for the JL going there?

Who knows, give it a month and a half and well find out for sure but a brown station? That's weird and unusual

Edited by AK456

Do you really think they will be getting one though? I just don't see it but if it does happen then I'll be beyond dissapointed with six flags

At this point I doubt were getting one. But I don't think any park at all is getting a TREX in 2017. I definitely think it is on Six Flags' mind, but it's probably too early in development. I have a feeling there were probably plans for SFGAdv, but it just wasn't ready. That's why we're getting a JL (presumably, along with MM) this year instead of OG

At this point I doubt were getting one. But I don't think any park at all is getting a TREX in 2017. I definitely think it is on Six Flags' mind, but it's probably too early in development. I have a feeling there were probably plans for SFGAdv, but it just wasn't ready. That's why we're getting a JL (presumably, along with MM) this year instead of OG

The JL gives them more time to perfect the trex for us

You're all (mostly) being too negative to six flags, they wouldn't clone a bad clone, JL clearly gets a lot of love and thats what's keeping six flags copying and pasting them. Eventually we will get a big new coaster, we don't need one every year, chill out. This is most probably our year for a JL and that scratchs that out if the list, making us more likely in the future for a RMC cuz we the biggest sf park and we the last one without a RMC (last major six flags park)

It's not that I mind JL, but SFGAdv has always had first of its kinds and record breakers. Bizzaro was the first floorless coaster. Lightning Loops had the first interlocking loops. How cool would it be to have the first of the new one-steel track? The longer we wait, the easier it is for another park to take it away from us.

Well I mean what else are these pieces? It's just about confirmed at this point since the picture of the last JL building being built is similar.

Just because they are building pieces doesn't mean they are building pieces for JL. They could be for a station, a new maintenance building or even for a transfer station with the new solar panels being put in. Its way to early to jump to conclusions. It isn't confirmed until the park confirms it.

Who knows, give it a month and a half and well find out for sure but a brown station? That's weird and unusual

Didn't somebody say that the metal was painted maroon? Probably not true, but you never know. If they are painted there's no way it's structural stuff