VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

2017 and Beyond Speculation at SFGA

I'm thinking that they should just get The Condor from Hersheypark, there and theme it to Catwomen or Ivy and put it in Freefall's spot or give it a Lex Luthor them and put it in the Boardwalk (they could just call it Flying Falcon and put in the Frontier area

We obviously know we're getting a JL. Any ideas on what other parks are getting this year? A lot of times, knowing what parks got the previous year can help predict what happens at our park (i.e. Two JLs a year, four super loops, one? 4D a year)

I think the only other thing that could start circling around the other parks is the flat ride package that one of the Texas parks got. (I always mix them up).

We already got the super loop, we got the free-spin, we're (probably) getting JL. The only thing remaining is an RMC, which is already fading out of Six Flags' repetitive new capital - most of their parks have one by now. We pretty much have to get one eventually, but I think it will be one of the last (and hopefully best) RMCs' that SF buys.

I predict we will see some new ride installation this year in one or two parks that will become the new superloop/skyscreamer/freespin/JL, where it gets added to many of their parks.