VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Images of Modern America: Six Flags Great Adventure

• 2 weeks later...

Mark your calendars! Tom and I will be having a book signing event at the park on Sunday, October 2nd. Details will be announced soon. If you will be at Great Adventure that day please stop by and say hello. We look forward to meeting you!

We have some additional details:

The Images of Modern America: Six Flags Great Adventure book signing event will be held on Sunday, October 2nd from 2PM to 4PM near the Main Street Market store (where the book is available) just inside the park's front gates. We hope to see you there!

• Like 1

Was awesome to meet you guys today. Your book is the most coveted and cherished one we got right now. My kids were very worried about today's mist harming it. Was entertaining to witness that. Still couldn't talk my daughter into Nitro but think she's close to giving it a try. Thanks again.

I was glad to meet you :P file:///Users/Macbook/Pictures/iPhoto%20Library.photolibrary/Previews/2016/10/02/20161002-233105/HYUr0N9dQ42Gp20s%25WG2FA/IMG_1164.jpg <--- A Picture of the signed book

Edited by Mr.Six

• 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...

I just recently got the book over my winter break and brought it back to school with me. Definitely makes me feel a little closer to home! And my roommate (from Delaware) had no idea of what used to be at the park 😂

• Like 1

Some exciting news!

It looks like our book is being carried in Target stores this Christmas. Be on the lookout for a great gift for the Great Adventure fan you know!

It's supposed to be carried in the Target stores closest to the park, so if anyone see the books in their Target please take pictures and share them. 

• Like 2

• 4 months later...
  • 11 months later...