VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Images of Modern America: Six Flags Great Adventure

GreatAdventureHistory.com is excited to announce our brand new book Images of Modern America: Six Flags Great Adventure!

This all-new edition is a follow-up to our 2009 Images of America: Six Flags Great Adventure and contains never before seen content including photos, plans, graphics, and models of our NJ park. We are in the final stages of editing and the book will be available this coming spring,

We look forward to sharing this all-color salute to the history of Great Adventure with everyone.

gallery_2_35_455372.jpg

• Like 2

Thank you everyone. We did this volume a little differently than the first. We approached it from more of a departmental angle rather than purely chronological so there are chapters on rides, entertainment, etc. The color photos really make it "pop". We hope you will like it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I finally decided to join Amazon Prime, and started my free trial. But today's E-mail for New Item's had the new book as the 1st item listed. Amazon giving you guy's some promotion. It's up to buy now, for release in May.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1467116572?redirect=true&ref_=pe_1861300_166614640_em_1p_0_ti

Edited by Railer

I finally decided to join Amazon Prime, and started my free trial. But today's E-mail for New Item's had the new book as the 1st item listed. Amazon giving you guy's some promotion. It's up to buy now, for release in May.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1467116572?redirect=true&ref_=pe_1861300_166614640_em_1p_0_ti

Amazon is very good at knowing what you want and shoving it at you until you buy it :P

It must be out in a "general" E-mailing. I have not bought any old GAdv item's from Amazon, any GAdv item's at all actually. I've found all my old item's off e-bay and etsy. And a Coffee Table Book, with full-page color pictures would be awesome.