VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Photo Trip Report: December 12th, 2015 - Summer in December

29yrswithaGApass

Great pictures as always.

It's too bad the weather can't stay like this, I could get used to wearing shorts and a t-shirt to an open park in December.

I didn't realize the Safari Kids rides got those signs.

Can't believe it was that busy after 6:00! Guess that's why they pushed closing an hour later. Park was crowded today, probably seems more since everyone's shoved into half the park. Jack Frost show was a major hit today with hitting capacity every show before it started.

^^ It is because were shoved in half a park, and the discounted Passes. I'm heading out later today for my Daughters B-Day, and fearing it will be even worse with slightly warmer temps. But on the pics, always glad to see "Bagaboo" getting any kind of attention. And with the weather they are prob running ahead of where they thought they may be at this time with "Total Mayhem". A couple more week's and mayne some support's will be moved nearby the site.

Maybe this warm weather will make it so Total Mayhem can open early next year. I was hoping to go snowboarding a few days after Christmas at Camelback, but they didn't open yet because they can't make any snow yet and it's December!

They said Summer, but I hope there is less snow to help with construction, so it can open around May. El Diablo could've open on opening day

Maybe this warm weather will make it so Total Mayhem can open early next year. I was hoping to go snowboarding a few days after Christmas at Camelback, but they didn't open yet because they can't make any snow yet and it's December!

Most Ski Resorts are sadly done for good, as is the Olympic Winter Games. Winter Sports will be a thing of the past. But the Park will be able to open year round, just too unbearably hot for it to be enjoyable during the Summer.