VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Video Game Debate 1: New Theme Park Sims

Pineracer

New Theme Park sims  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Which Theme Park Sim are you waiting for?

• RCTW (Roller Coaster Tycoon World)
    • Parkitect
    • Planet Coaster

Planet Coaster looks to be my favorite. The updates they post on Facebook look far superior to the updates posted by RCTW in terms of graphics and gameplay. I already own Parkitect and am an avid fan of it even though it is still in the Pre-Alpha stage.

I'm waiting for all of them, except Theme Park Studio. I'm not quite sold on it. I haven't looked that much into any of them, but RCTW is the one I know most about.

I think RCTW is getting a lot of unnecessary hate from people who really don't understand software development. (And people who don't understand what a beta is, or think that they are entitled to certain things)

Edited by Matt Kaiser

RCTW because I loved RCT3. I already pre-ordered it and it looks great so far. I like how they're actually listening to what the fans say about pretty much everything and will delay the game to meet the needs. I think they partnered with six flags so maybe there will be some rides that are at six flags parks.

From what I've seen of each of them, Planet Coaster looks like the better game even though it's not as well known as the RCT franchise. If you look on their Facebook page they have a lot of cool photos and videos from development.

Edited by RC98