VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

GAH is expanding to YouTube!

jdc12192

GreatAdventureHistory.com is excited to announce that we are expanding to YouTube!

Over the past month we have been working on this project in hopes that it will serve as an easy 'One stop shop' to watch videos and act as way to encourage people visit and join the discussions with us here on the site.

Currently the channel will be home to only select media such as ride and park videos, vintage movies, and our GAH produced videos.

​We are officially launching March 1st, but decided to open the channel a couple days earlier with a few videos already available for view!

Along with the videos already available for viewing, we will be uploading a bonus video each day from March 1st - March 7th in honor of the launch.

​Be sure to subscribe so you are notified in the future when we upload a new video! It'll also help us get our very own custom URL. :)

You can view our channel HERE!

• Like 2

^ I was also number 5! On both my accounts!

For real though, certain things on YouTube aren't actually live. Subscriber count and video views update every few minutes/hours.

Yeah youtube is weird. It says 13 subs, but we only got notified for about 6 so who knows what our count really is. Thanks for subscribing guys!

Would there be video trip reports posted too?

Right now we want to focus on vintage and older videos of things rarely seen or not around anymore such as the stuff i am currently working on(from 1975&77!) :shh:

Video trips reports could be a possibility in the future if its something everyone would be interested in, but we do get frequent photo trip reports from multiple users on the site and Harry himself.

• Like 1

I just want to take a minute to thank jdc12192 for all his hard work in compiling all the videos that you'll be seeing on our GAH YouTube channel and for taking the time to set up the page itself.

We are proud to add the GAH YouTube channel as yet another great feature of our site and we are excited about all the potential it offers. Thanks James!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Jealous!

We have Surpassed 6,000 views so thank you all for watching. I know videos aren't coming as quick as they were in the beginning but we wanted to launch it off with a good amount of videos but don't worry some are on the way. They're just taking a little longer to do.

• 11 months later...

The video of the safari was just awesome. I still find it hard to believe for nearly 40 years they allowed cars to drive through the park. Seeing footage of a rhino that close is kind of scary. I remember people getting their vinyl roofs ripped off by the baboons. Seeing all the old 70s vehicles was a stroll down memory lane as well.