VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

What you want to see uploaded on YouTube

Please use this topic to let us know what type of videos you want to see uploaded in the future, or what type of videos you want to see more of!

We will do our best to fulfill these wants but please keep in mind some things may not be possible due to things out of our control- We simply don't have footage, we uploaded all footage of that type of video, is park produced media(as of now we will not be including these types of videos but may in the future) and many other reasons.

If you have no idea what I'm talking about- GAH made a YouTube channel and you can view it HERE

How about future videos regarding the daily process of employees getting ready to work on a coaster. For example lets say a group will work on Nitro, have a video of who gets assigned to work on Nitro that day, any meetings they may have, how they prep for test runs so forth and so on, to get ready for opening.

How about future videos regarding the daily process of employees getting ready to work on a coaster. For example lets say a group will work on Nitro, have a video of who gets assigned to work on Nitro that day, any meetings they may have, how they prep for test runs so forth and so on, to get ready for opening.

Behind the scenes type stuff would be cool and would be on my list as well. I think BTS of planning, building, construction etc would be cool to see but it would be something the park would probably have to film and produce.

It may be your lucky day!!

I just found out the parks 'Behind The Adventure' series on youtube is not only for 'The Joker' Construction, but the Theme Park, Safari, and Hurricane Harbor so we may be see daily process of coasters/employees!

• 2 months later...

Please let me know if the following interests you guys, otherwise I won't take the time to edit and upload it.

Im currently working on videos from 1975 that were home videos and include RAW audio unlike a handful of our uploads that have background music because audio wasn't available.

Theres about 4 and a half minutes of safari clips, but they are not that interesting and basically just includes talking between the people in the car. Keep in mind we also have a two part safari video from 1977 that has yet to be made public on the channel.

Is the safari anything that interests anyone or would you rather see the other stuff?

I know would be difficult but I would like to see clips of areas during every generation. For example a clip of the main entrance, or like the area around Rolling Thunder from the 70's, 80's, 90's, 00's and this decade. they might only be a picture, or a quick video but have them as close to the same perspective as possible. I look at some of my photos from the 80's till now and like to see certain areas have changed.

Image a family taking a photo in front the same spot every few years and seeing how the family (and background) changes.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Will be working on videos today, trying to get our collection built up for videos to be released more.

Without giving too much away, which of the following would you want to see first??

These are also RAW audio from 1975.

We have clips from-

Safari

Park sections

A few shows

They all sound fun to watch and if I answer an hour from now my choice might be different. Right now I think I would enjoy video from a few shows.

Shows!

Although short - its from a home movie, and sadly this is where the person started and stopped, and all that was there - Its the first 'show' one I have done, so here it is

• 1 month later...

A Video of the old "Laser Show" at Showcase Theater would be awesome. The tech for the Laser's was still in it's infancy, but for the time it was pretty "cutting edge". It had a really good soundtrack featuring some of the old "Park" Songs that are still used today. The end sequence for the Laser Show was the "Trench Run" from Star Wars a New Hope, and if i remember correctly that sequence was set to the song "Tom Sawyer" from Rush. It basically looked like the original "sit down" Star Wars Arcade Game with the Green Laser's. And i remember that an earlier sequence in the Laser Show was set to "Come Sail Away" from Styx. That song is still used by the Park alot. Last season after the initial announcement's for the final Show's at The "Great Lake Grandstand", it was the first Song played while Guest's filled the Seat's. I know this would be a hard one to find as Camera's were pretty damm big back then. I think the only thing you guy's have here dealing with the Laser Show is a shot of the Sign.

And as 29yrs said a "Supersidewinder" vid would be awesome, i'd love to see all those Gear's move again.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...