VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

2016 - The 25th season of Fright Fest at Six Flags Great Adventure

29yrswithaGApass

I'm having a blast. Watched awakening and dead mans party to start the day. Did all the trails except for cell block 6 which is closed today and total darkness.

Maybe it's just cause it's my first time here during fright fest but I think it's a ton of fun. The park looks fantastic too. Atmosphere is awesome. I didn't go on any rides but the lines look like they started to get long. I'm not here to really get on any rides though, I've been on them enough times this year.

I'm gonna check out the slash show next.

I'm going to the park tomorrow. I've been to FF twice before, but I've never done any of the mazes. I'm really excited to get my first maze pass and see what they're like. I've never done a scary maze anywhere so I'm a little scared. I'm staying at the park from 11am-11:30pm which means I have a long day tomorrow. How are the lines for the coasters in the morning? Is the park crowded before any of the scary attractions start?

I'm going to the park tomorrow. I've been to FF twice before, but I've never done any of the mazes. I'm really excited to get my first maze pass and see what they're like. I've never done a scary maze anywhere so I'm a little scared. I'm staying at the park from 11am-11:30pm which means I have a long day tomorrow. How are the lines for the coasters in the morning? Is the park crowded before any of the scary attractions start?

Before 12:30 or 1 crowds should be low, after that it will start to get crowded. It may not be full queues like on a Saturday in late October but I would plan on 45 minutes to an hour wait for the big rides by the afternoon.

El Toro had walk on at about 6:30, more than half the train was empty when I got off too. I could've re-rode but I needed to get food. Saw Slash and really enjoyed it, although it had a bit too much dancing. The "host" of it is fantastic though, I wish there was more of him instead of the dancing.

I'm happy they have added new shows BUT....."SLASH" is just a really BAD show...(and I though Jack Frost was very entertaining).

Mediocre Magic Tricks / Bad Jokes / Dance school recital quality dancers. If it was trying to be a bad black magic show then it succeeded.

Stay away from this one..and don't let the Adults Only lure you in. Go see the Freak Show by Green Lantern instead.

Last night was also really crowded for a Friday opening night....so enjoy those cheap season passes!

They are giving one free trail pass that you can used toward $5 off a trail pass.

You have to trade the free trail coupon in at the trail ticket booth...wait in another line they can try to up-sell you to a trail pass.

ExpressPass lines seemed longer than the normal lines. When most buy express..express doesn't quite work.

Edited by Ogolo

El Toro had walk on at about 6:30, more than half the train was empty when I got off too. I could've re-rode but I needed to get food. Saw Slash and really enjoyed it, although it had a bit too much dancing. The "host" of it is fantastic though, I wish there was more of him instead of the dancing.

I was riding Nitro and/or watching Dead Man's Party.

I was at Fright Fest today and I had a bad experience. The park was more crowded than what I thought it was going to be and I rode in middle rows which were rough experiences. On top of that I didn't see shows. :angry:

I just got home :P Pretty crowded, I actually only got on Nitro, Bizarro and the main train (and some flats). However, I did Bloodshed, The Clown 3D thing and Wasteland.

The park was much less crowded than I expected. This will be the least crowded day for all of Fright Fest.

I'm happy they have added new shows BUT....."SLASH" is just a really BAD show...(and I though Jack Frost was very entertaining).

Mediocre Magic Tricks / Bad Jokes / Dance school recital quality dancers. If it was trying to be a bad black magic show then it succeeded.

Stay away from this one..and don't let the Adults Only lure you in. Go see the Freak Show by Green Lantern instead.

Last night was also really crowded for a Friday opening night....so enjoy those cheap season passes!

They are giving one free trail pass that you can used toward $5 off a trail pass.

You have to trade the free trail coupon in at the trail ticket booth...wait in another line they can try to up-sell you to a trail pass.

ExpressPass lines seemed longer than the normal lines. When most buy express..express doesn't quite work.

1. I thought Slash was good. It was edgy, but funny. I'm sure a few people will be easily offended by it or something crazy.

2. Like I mentioned above, I thought that was the least crowded opening night I've been to. The only express line I saw that was longer than the regular line was at Manor/Blackout. That's really a rare occasion. This first night especially, since there was a very high population of Gadv and Fright Fest fans with express passes going on the same night for the opening, and a smaller than usual general population. Each weekend will be more crowded, and the regular line will be packed.

The park was much less crowded than I expected. This will be the least crowded day for all of Fright Fest.

1. I thought Slash was good. It was edgy, but funny. I'm sure a few people will be easily offended by it or something crazy.

2. Like I mentioned above, I thought that was the least crowded opening night I've been to. The only express line I saw that was longer than the regular line was at Manor/Blackout. That's really a rare occasion. This first night especially, since there was a very high population of Gadv and Fright Fest fans with express passes going on the same night for the opening, and a smaller than usual general population. Each weekend will be more crowded, and the regular line will be packed.

I waited maybe 10 mins for blood Manor / wasteland. Everything else I just basically walked in. Didn't do total darkness yet. Not sure how many times I would keep doing the trails though.

I also watched that show in the boardwalk something brothers with the older guy and woman and the clown. It was terrible, for the first few minutes I thought it was part of the act but by the end I wasn't even sure lol they kept dropping things during juggling and not doing any of the tricks well lol

• Like 1

My problem with slash was the women weren't hot enough or good enough dancers to have to look at them dance for as long as they did.

I thought he was entertaining though, I'd just rather have seen some more tricks.

I didn't use the Express Pass for Total Darkness and didn't wait at all.

Maybe it was just Wasteland that was such a mess with the line.

The security guard there did not seem to know what was going on and didn't even take my Free Trail ticket...

Express definitely took longer than the regular line but it might have been his fault. That why they call it Preview Night.

I also watched that show in the boardwalk something brothers with the older guy and woman and the clown. It was terrible, for the first few minutes I thought it was part of the act but by the end I wasn't even sure lol they kept dropping things during juggling and not doing any of the tricks well lol

Don't even expect to see anything close to this...Marketing at its best...or Side Shows at their best!

col-2-bg-600x399.jpg