VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

2016 - The 25th season of Fright Fest at Six Flags Great Adventure

29yrswithaGApass

The season express pass is only $45 at the presale. Does anyone know if that includes the mazes or is that like an add-on to the $22 one? For $45 it may be worth it because I plan on going to FF more than once this year. I've also never done the mazes and trails before so I have no idea what to expect.

In past years it was for the mazes and being able to skip the lines and not an add on in addition to the $22 price.

How bad are the lines for the mazes? It's not that bad of a price so I might as well unless the mazes usually don't have lines. Also, does anyone know when the presale ends? Is it only in the park at the Dare Devil Dive?

​ So, 25 years, wow :P But, heres my breakdown on whats happening. First up, The Donniker Bros. Worlds or Mirth. So this is basically a new show with evil adult humor clowns? Okay Then? Moving on... Next up for have the Bilkum, Burnham & Haugh's Sude Show Spectacular and this just looks like a freak show in my opinion, kinda like the one in the boardwalk section at the 2015 FF. Next we have Cell Block 6 which looks pretty cool in my opinion. Gonna be a great fit. And finally, well, Slash and this looks like Slash actually came to the park and made this show. It looks very "Dark".

Now also Dead Man's Party and The Awakening have new locations, hyped to see where! And, don't forget VR on skull mountain ;)

Thanks,
Mr.Six :rainbowflash::Skull:

• Like 1

How bad are the lines for the mazes? It's not that bad of a price so I might as well unless the mazes usually don't have lines. Also, does anyone know when the presale ends? Is it only in the park at the Dare Devil Dive?

I honestly don't think the express pass is worth it. Just go on days that aren't super crowded and you should be good. I've seen the express line longer, and moving slower than the regular line.

I honestly don't think the express pass is worth it. Just go on days that aren't super crowded and you should be good. I've seen the express line longer, and moving slower than the regular line.

Wow I won't get the express pass then. I'm planning on going the 17th which is the first day of FF. Is it usually crowded the first weekend? I can imagine more people want to go during October.

I think you are going to have a hard problem finding a few days when FF isn't crowded especially at night when the trails are in operation. I've had the express pass each season it has been offered and have never regretted it, especially when the regular lines stretch on and on.

Wow I won't get the express pass then. I'm planning on going the 17th which is the first day of FF. Is it usually crowded the first weekend? I can imagine more people want to go during October.

Since it's a Saturday, I imagine it'll be pretty crowded. I think I usually go on Friday or Sunday.

Edited by YoungPup

I think the express pass is incredibly worth it. I almost always walk right up to the trail and walk in, skipping around an hour or so of line. There's a few times where I had to wait a bit (10min I guess), but that is still less than the normal line.

Then maybe I will get it idk. It's not that steep of a price compared to something like a flash pass so I might as well. How much are they normally if you were to buy them next month? Can you buy them online? Also don't you get a sticker on your season pass if you get it?

Last year I went on the 2nd and 3rd Sunday (September 27 and October 4th) and it was way less crowded than I was expecting, mostly 5 - 15 minute waits for the coasters.

x2

Last time I went was 2 years ago and during the day the park was empty. I was really surprised. Didnt start getting crowded till later on at night

Then maybe I will get it idk. It's not that steep of a price compared to something like a flash pass so I might as well. How much are they normally if you were to buy them next month? Can you buy them online? Also don't you get a sticker on your season pass if you get it?

I believe these prices went up $5 or $10 last year after the presale. The single day express pass kept going up and up for the first few weekends last year.

For the past few years, it's been a sticker on the season pass. Someone said it's a separate pass this year, but I won't believe that until I see it.

The non-express passes are available online "coming soon": https://frightfest.sixflags.com/greatadventure/#buy-tickets(scroll down after the season passes and tickets)

Note those are the full-cost prices.

Here's the presale sign, where the non-express season pass is $10 less than online: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1033994390055119&set=g.355769547865344&type=1&theater

The pass this year is a card itself,about the size of a SP, and I believe they write the ending SP numbers on it. Wonder if they had issues with stickers?

Well someone could've gone to Kinkos and printed out the exact same sticker in a second, so maybe that's what people were doing.

The pass this year is a card itself,about the size of a SP, and I believe they write the ending SP numbers on it. Wonder if they had issues with stickers?

Well someone could've gone to Kinkos and printed out the exact same sticker in a second, so maybe that's what people were doing.

You could easily make one yourself at home! Half the time, the people checking passes are in the dark and don't have flashlights, so any circle taped to the back of your pass would have worked. I had 2 years of stickers on my pass, but they can't even see the year on the sticker! Using the previous year's sticker would also work very easily.

Another issue - My girlfriend lost her season pass card during FF last year and therefore also lost the sticker and any trace that she had bought a sticker. I would love for the Fright Fest passes to be added digitally onto your season pass account. That way, if you lose either of the cards, you can easily get a replacement.

Edited by Matt Kaiser

You could easily make one yourself at home! Half the time, the people checking passes are in the dark and don't have flashlights, so any circle taped to the back of your pass would have worked. I had 2 years of stickers on my pass, but they can't even see the year on the sticker! Using the previous year's sticker would also work very easily.

Another issue - My girlfriend lost her season pass card during FF last year and therefore also lost the sticker and any trace that she had bought a sticker. I would love for the Fright Fest passes to be added digitally onto your season pass account. That way, if you lose either of the cards, you can easily get a replacement.

My express sticker got stuck to the inside of my wallet after the first visit. They replaced it but it just happened again and stuck to my ACE card.

Another solution would be to raise the season pass price by $30 and forget the upcharges?

I think I'll spend my haunt $ elsewhere this year.

I like how it is optional. I'd rather have the lower pass price for anyone that doesn't really have any interest in the mazes / trails and just goes to the park for the rides.

I like how it is optional. I'd rather have the lower pass price for anyone that doesn't really have any interest in the mazes / trails and just goes to the park for the rides.

But if they raised the prices $30, that would be a ton more money they could put into the trails. Not saying I'd want to pay $30 more, but still.

I like that it's optional as well. I have little to no interest in going on any of the trails and Halloween stuff. I love horror movies but I can't stand Halloween lol

• Like 1