VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Day 6 - Additional Themed Portal Signs in Park

There’s no excuse either to not having great signage.  I’m pretty sure the general public has literally started to recognize that we don’t have great signage.  If your new to the park and relying on signs, you won’t get anywhere.

They should check out the signs at Dorney Park, they have a good sign for every ride, of course they don't have themed sections like Great Adventure kinda has, the one reason why I say kinda themed is for example The Joker is a themed ride, but what is he doing in lakefront? Also Blackbeard shouldn't have got a name change.

Edited by jollyroger

Like, they could have put Joker in the old Country, then Justice League in the Boardwalk, just use the Chiller space for flats like Harleyquinn, Crime Wave, Riddler's Revenge or Poisin Ivy. I was thinking building a whip ride from scratch, but that's not what Six Flags does.

• 29yrswithaGApass changed the title to Day 6 - Additional Themed Portal Signs in Park
On 12/6/2017 at 3:16 PM, Pineracer said:

Like, they could have put Joker in the old Country, then Justice League in the Boardwalk, just use the Chiller space for flats like Harleyquinn, Crime Wave, Riddler's Revenge or Poisin Ivy. I was thinking building a whip ride from scratch, but that's not what Six Flags does.

To steal a line from In The Loop, What if they Put Joker where Freefall was?