VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Photo Trip Report: April 25th, 2019 - Spring Break

29yrswithaGApass

12 minutes ago, Six Flags FUN! said:

When they will start cleaning up area for 2020 addition soon? It could be time for a new coaster soon?

Maybe they already started? Looks like a lot is happening in the Safari Kids section. A roller coaster has not been confirmed for 2020. 

77D4829E-A7CC-4B3D-944F-C11B269947B2.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, Six Flags FUN! said:

So Bugs Bunny Boomtown/DC Super Friends Kids Zone confirmed for 2020/2021....wait a minute does Screamscape or other sites that there might be 2020 coaster afterall. Maybe Safari Kids/LTSP section have can wait until 2021 to get transformed into Bugs Bunny Boomtown and DC Super Friends area.

P.S. I had the Idea of a jr invert (size of Kiddie Hawk/Red Baron, not Dragonflier), but over by the rapids themed to Green Lantern or Super Girl. It would be cool if the kiddies rides outside Skull Mountain were themed into the Skull Island backstory, then put the kiddie rides that Don't fit either in National Park or on the Zumanjaro path/Old Ka extended queue if they don't want to scrap more.

7 hours ago, Pineracer said:

P.S. I had the Idea of a jr invert (size of Kiddie Hawk/Red Baron, not Dragonflier), but over by the rapids themed to Green Lantern or Super Girl. It would be cool if the kiddies rides outside Skull Mountain were themed into the Skull Island backstory, then put the kiddie rides that Don't fit either in National Park or on the Zumanjaro path/Old Ka extended queue if they don't want to scrap more.

Maybe add a driving trucks like Six Flags over texas where antique cars propsed to go to and a couple kiddie rides where stage coach express is, but keep the log flume and move daffy duck hot air balloon to adventure alley where the remote trucks are and call it Cloud Bouncer

21 hours ago, p_loots said:

The park looks great! So good to see the all the cosmetic updates like the new flags on Dream Street and Runaway Mine Train. If the park keeps making these changes little by little, it will really add up in a couple years!

Agreed! Though I hope they get to the Safari Tours area ASAP -- it looks dismal. I wonder why the decision was made to tear it out right before the season began.

• 1 month later...