VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Branches

Railer

The official website gives a description of this as follows: See if you can spot the giant, living, topiary creeping around Ft.Independence. Is this new? I might of missed it prior seasons, not sure though. Does anyone know more? It sounds pretty neat.

Edited by Railer

• 4 weeks later...

today when i was in the park. when we were about to leave, i walked though the park in Lakefront & saw a couple of "entertainers" in what looked like Greek (but im not sure) clothing with a bunch of greek themed elements. i have never seen this (as far as i can remember). has anyone else seen this. :paperreadsmiley:

I believe this is the Living Statue Show from your description formerly located in the Steinfurger Garden before the Closure of Old country. Not sure if they wore the exact same last year or not (my memory is hazy as I only saw them once) but I think this is what you are referring to.

I believe this is the Living Statue Show from your description formerly located in the Steinfigur Garden before the Closure of Old country. Not sure if they wore the exact same last year or not (my memory is hazy as I only saw them once) but I think this is what you are referring to.

Last year they resembled stone; this year, they're copper and look like a mixture between Greek figures and extras from Barbarella...

• 2 months later...

On our last visit on the first we saw the sign again but had the same question. How can we make so many visits during the season and still have noone actually see this thing. I really feel like it's just some teaser or something because I can't recall that attraction ever being out to entertain people in the park!