VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Backyard Six Flags

Railer

Since it is Memorial Day and a time of barbecue's and picnic's I had an idea looking around my yard. Backyard Six Flags, and a Photo Trip Report is below. I hope you get A laugh out of it, And feel free to add your own Backyard Six Flags. And just wait till' Backyard Frightfest!!! :rolllaf:

Seaport PlayHouse:

gallery_208_401_21502.jpg

Cabana Rental:

gallery_208_401_18228.jpg

GA Road Race !!!

gallery_208_401_27419.jpg

Log Flume?

gallery_208_401_69728.jpg

Balin's Jungleland:

gallery_208_401_36283.jpg

Granny's House:

gallery_208_401_4290.jpg

Hurricane Harbor:

gallery_208_401_41098.jpg

Themeing!!

gallery_208_401_6226.jpg

Maintenance Garage:

gallery_208_401_22007.jpg

Ride Graveyard:

gallery_208_401_10152.jpg

Glad you guys got a laugh out of it. I had a pic of my grill that was "The Best Of The West" but Harry didn't put it in with the rest of em'. During Halloween we do an awsome display at my house, (last year we had about 200 kids come through) And the Fright Fest influence is very visible. So Backyard Fright Fest will be coming!!! :Batsmile:

Glad you guys got a laugh out of it. I had a pic of my grill that was "The Best Of The West" but Harry didn't put it in with the rest of em'. During Halloween we do an awsome display at my house, (last year we had about 200 kids come through) And the Fright Fest influence is very visible. So Backyard Fright Fest will be coming!!! :Batsmile:

For some reason the BOTW picture didn't make it into the galleries but if you load it up we can add it. That's my favorite dining spot in the park so I would not have left that out! :)

Since it is Memorial Day and a time of barbecue's and picnic's I had an idea looking around my yard. Backyard Six Flags, and a Photo Trip Report is below. I hope you get A laugh out of it, And feel free to add your own Backyard Six Flags. And just wait till' Backyard Frightfest!!! :rolllaf:

Maintenance Garage:

gallery_208_401_22007.jpg

I thought it was The Dark Knight. :)

• 11 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 years later...