VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Great Adventure Member Pins - Pin Palooza on Dec 14, 2019

29yrswithaGApass

Great Adventure has started to issue an impressive collection of pins this season.  While pins at the park aren't something new (view past pins here) it is great to see these attractive and PARK SPECIFIC souvenirs being offered to our park's members.

What do you guys think of the new pins at Great Adventure?

GAPins copy.jpg

pins2 copy.jpg

I don't collect stuff from the parks, but it seems like the pins appeal to a lot of people.  I know Fiesta Texas is doing medals instead of pins, but I am not aware of any other parks in the chain offering pins or medals to members.  It could be an experiment to see which one does better and if it causes members to visit the park more.

1 hour ago, scott said:

We were looing for pins last weekend in all of the shops at the entrance but couldn't find them. Where are pins displayed/sold?

Specific days throughout the year at both hurricane harbor and great adventure hey have member events where members get free food, ERT, and 1 free pin for each event. The dates for the events are here, closer to each event they update it with a detailed schedule. 3 events (opening, Wonder Woman, and bizarro) are already passed so you can’t get those pins, but if you go the rest of he dates you can get the rest of this pins for free. I’m 90% sure the dates are in the correct order of the pins, but don’t quote me on that

Heres the link to the information about the pins: https://m.sixflags.com/greatadventure/special-events/member-collection-pins

I will probably bite the bullet and get a gold plus membership for the park next year. It comes out to like $5 more per year than a season pass and dining pass if I did my math correctly. I hope that they have the free upgrade to platinum that I have been seeing because, to me, that will make it much more worth it.

On 6/18/2019 at 1:48 PM, 29yrswithaGApass said:

Here is the Batman Anniversary pin:

BatmanPin copy.jpg

LEGO just released their SDCC exclusive Batman set, and I did a double-take when I noticed a tile in the set has the same exact logo as the pin.

I thought it was odd that this pin was just a rectangle and didn't fit in with all the other member pins. I guess this is the official Batman 80 years logo. It's also on the website: https://www.dccomics.com/batman80

• 5 months later...

Great Adventure is going to have a pin trading event!

pin.jpg

MEMBERSHIP PIN PALOOZA

December 14, 2019

Complete your 2019 Membership Pin Collection!

Join us for Pin Palooza for one last opportunity to get any Member Collection Pins you may have missed throughout the season! 2019 Member Collection Pins will be available for $5 with $1 of each pin sold being donated to the Jon Bon Jovi Soul Kitchen. Plus every member present will receive their first pin FREE!

Pin Trading

Not able to get the pins you wanted? Looking for other pins to add to your collection? Members are encouraged to bring in pins they collected throughout the season, or any other pins collected over time to share and trade during the event. Show off your Collection, get to know your fellow Members, and build on your collection.

The Rules:
- Limit 1 pin, per pin type, per Member
- Each Member must be present during distribution
- Each Member must present an active Gold Plus, Platinum, Diamond, or Diamond Elite Member Card, or digital card on Six Flags Mobile App
- Pins are on a first-come-first-serve basis
- There is no guarantee that desired pin style will be available, all pins are subject to availability
- First pin is FREE, additional pins are $5 each including tax
- Reservations are not available for this event

Event will run from 1:30pm-4:00pm. Diamond Elite Members will get exclusive early access to Pin Palooza starting at 1:00pm.

Any pins left over will be available on Sunday, December 15th following the same procedures as Pin Palooza. The website will be updated after the event on the 14th to verify what pins are available for the 15th if any.

Pin Availability

Remaining pin quantities are limited and many pin types are likely to run out. Below is a list of pins broken into 3 categories Low, Moderate and High. The pins in the LOW category are likely to run out first, while the pins in the HIGH category are likely to be more readily available. This is just a guide to help plan your collecting and trading. No pin style is guaranteed to be available.

Low Quantities:
Tornado
BATMAN™ 80 Years
Calypso Springs
Fright Fest
Hurricane Harbor 2019 Season
Holiday in the Park

Moderate Quantities:
WONDER WOMAN™
Great Adventure 45th Anniversary
2019 Safari
2019 Opening Day

High Quantities:
Nitro
BIZARRO™ 20th Ride Anniversary

Member events and activities include Pin Palooza are exclusive for valid Gold Plus, Platinum, Diamond and Diamond Elite Members only. Member events, perks, and benefits are not available to Regular Members, Gold Members, Season Pass Holders, Day Ticket Guests or Bring A Friend promotional tickets.

About JBJ Soul Kitchen

The JBJ Soul Kitchen is a non-profit community restaurant that serves in-need and paying customers. Come join us for a delicious meal where locally-sourced ingredients, dignity and respect are always on the menu! For more information, please visit www.jbjsoulkitchen.org.

Membership

The Six Flags Membership program features the greatest value, the best benefits, and the most unique experiences we've ever offered on one pass. You'll get all of the benefits of Season Passes PLUS a variety of special features we've never offered before such as unlimited soft drinks, preferred parking, up to 50% off almost everything, and much more. Sign up today to enjoy these exclusive Member Event!

Visit out website for anymore information: www.sixflags.com/pins

Source:  Six Flags Great Adventure

• Like 2

• 29yrswithaGApass changed the title to Great Adventure Member Pins - Pin Palooza on Dec 14, 2019
  • 2 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, Matt Kaiser said:

They had many buttons and pins from the past on display at the event. @29yrswithaGApass Were those from the museum?

Yes, those are from my collection or as I often refer to it - The GA Archives!  I have others but ran out of space in the display cases.  

• Like 2