VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Welcome Past & Present Park Team Members!

GAcoaster

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Maybe we should start a "Ask Guest Relations" Thread now...

Like I want to know what the official policy is on food discounts with the SF Mastercard? I always thought it was the big 3 restaurants gave a discount, but Granny's & Character Cafe look at me like I have 2 heads when I ask about it. Then at Best of the West, they sometimes give a % off, and sometimes it's a $ amount. There's no consistent policy on that...what's the deal?

Maybe we should start a "Ask Guest Relations" Thread now...

Like I want to know what the official policy is on food discounts with the SF Mastercard? I always thought it was the big 3 restaurants gave a discount, but Granny's & Character Cafe look at me like I have 2 heads when I ask about it. Then at Best of the West, they sometimes give a % off, and sometimes it's a $ amount. There's no consistent policy on that...what's the deal?

I'm not exactly sure what the policies are for the SF Mastercard, my advice is to call the GR office (732-928-2000 ext 2838) and usually there is someone there that will know what to do for your situation (I know, typical "just call us" but trust me, we do pick up the phone!). I may not know, but I'll try and find out!

I'm not totally opposed to a GR thread, but give me more time to learn everything :-P

^Nah, I love my job, its great to help people with things about the park! Thanks!

• 2 months later...
Guest warnerleroy

Does anybody know what the wardrobe department is mainly used for, because almost all uniforms are the same. Is it used to make mascot costumes?

Edited by warnerleroy

Guest warnerleroy

Thanks and wow! I knew our park was protective of the backstage areas, but I never thought it'd be like Disney where you can't take any pictures. It does better preserve the idea of Bugs Bunny being real though.

Edited by warnerleroy

• 4 years later...