VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

The Park Schedule

Railer

In case anyone did not know, the park is staying open later every week this month. This week it closes at 7:00, next week at 8:00 and the following week 10:00. That is the week the parade starts running nightly. *R*

• 4 weeks later...

This is true, but I think Matt's idea would be interesting. Can you imagine spending and entire night in the park riding rides... watching the sun go down as you enter, and seeing it come back up while cresting Nitro's lift hill. That would be one interesting experience to have a full session between sun down and sun up if it were possible.

• 1 month later...

^ Oh yes I have learned that lesson pretty quickly. Luckily this year neither of us have school to contend with on Friday evenings so we will be taking advantage of those. Isn't it sick though to sit back and realize that the majority of the summer operating season has already come and gone. It doesn't seem long ago we were all on pre-season watches and countdowns and here we are getting into the fall weekend schedules already :(

^ Oh yes I have learned that lesson pretty quickly. Luckily this year neither of us have school to contend with on Friday evenings so we will be taking advantage of those. Isn't it sick though to sit back and realize that the majority of the summer operating season has already come and gone. It doesn't seem long ago we were all on pre-season watches and countdowns and here we are getting into the fall weekend schedules already :(

Yeah, that's really unfortunate :(

Two week warning!

There's not much time to experience Hurricane Harbor or the Glow in the Park Parade. Both are finished for the season in two weeks on September 1st. Don't let this summer pass you by! :sun:

I still haven't gone to HH this season. I'm planning on going twice before it closes. But I'll need to see Glow in the Park again too... Looks like I'll be running on a very tight scheduele. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...