VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Misc GA Mumblings

Up_Up_and_Away

Nice bug in the https://mypass.sixflags.comweb site.

If you happen to have Family Members on your pass and you remove all of them...

The next time you go in a choose Manage Family the Unblock Access section now shows hundreds-thousands of names.

Probably every Six Flags pass holder if you wait long enough. You would think this would limit access to your previously removed Family Members.

Nice coding skills Six Flags!

I tried explaining to the web site support but got nowhere.

Nice bug in the https://mypass.sixflags.comweb site.

If you happen to have Family Members on your pass and you remove all of them...

The next time you go in a choose Manage Family the Unblock Access section now shows hundreds-thousands of names.

Probably every Six Flags pass holder if you wait long enough. You would think this would limit access to your previously removed Family Members.

Nice coding skills Six Flags!

I tried explaining to the web site support but got nowhere.

Isn't the pass system a third party company? It's not Six Flags coding it :P

You just reminded me about updating my passes online for the new year. I pay monthly and I think I need to still do that this year. (Since it looks like I will be going to SFA first instead of GADV).

Surprise!!! Another announcement coming tomorrow. The park just tweeted on their twitter-

I know what it sounds like to me and what is probably is...but what do you guys think??

Hmm, a bright and shiny announcement. Oh, so they are installing more lamp posts for the paths? :D

That actually wouldn't be a bad idea, I feel that some parts of the park get really dark at night.

Edited by SFGadv123

This time I have absolutely no clue what they will announce. I would be happy with lights, because I rode KK at night once and got separated from my group in the dark afterwards :D

Saw a commercial for Great Adventure today and they showed Kingda ka and Zumanjaro operating at the same time. Thought that was interesting.

I wouldn't look to much into that...we did film them running together at the commercial & b-roll shoot last year. Ill have to keep a lookout for that to see if I'm in it again.

My money is on a Big, Bright and Shiny Holiday in the park event.

I'll be happy for anything they announce because at the end of the day were gaining yet again something new this season. I can't wait!! I love when the park teases us lol.