VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Misc GA Mumblings

Up_Up_and_Away

That could be, I thought it was going to effect the rides that were open for Holiday in the Park where Nitro would only be running 2 trains and Superman, Skull Mountain (it ran 2 during Holiday in the Park) and Green Lantern would be running 1 train and maybe less than all cars ready to run at The Dark Knight.

Whats this?

AbJ07S0.jpg

It might be left from the weekend. A few of the local radio stations (B98.5, Thunder 106 and Fun 107.1) were doing some charity thing at the park.. They might've forgotten to take the signs down. Each radio station were a different comic book person. One was Batman and one was the Joker.

It might be left from the weekend. A few of the local radio stations (B98.5, Thunder 106 and Fun 107.1) were doing some charity thing at the park.. They might've forgotten to take the signs down. Each radio station were a different comic book person. One was Batman and one was the Joker.

This is it, they had some kind of scavenger hunt. Team Joker lost. lol

Six flags over Texas is making miss great adventure. It's the only day I could go and of course it happens to be bring a friend day. The lines are abysmal. Waited 2 hours for the Justice League ride cause it kept breaking down and over 60 mins for Mr freeze. I'm just hoping I can get a ride on all the coasters minus batman.

Bring a friend days can be horrible for crowds. Last year I went to one in September before Fright Fest. Skull Mountain had a full queue which I had never seen before.

Bring a friend days can be horrible for crowds. Last year I went to one in September before Fright Fest. Skull Mountain had a full queue which I had never seen before.

I've definitely learned that, I'll never go again. This was because I had no choice cause the park was only open today and tomorrow.

Some of the mens bathrooms have mirrors here though lol

ahhhh good ol New Jersey crowd

More like the rough people from Philly and NYC, especially the latter.

I was at the park once on a windy day years ago and nothing was running, not e en indoor rides.

Edited by The Master