VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Misc GA Mumblings

Up_Up_and_Away

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, lynn41103 said:

Has anyone visiting the park recently seen any of the new Great Adventure nanocoasters from Coaster Dynamix for sale? I've seen them advertise both Nitro and Kingda Ka online but haven't been able to get to the park in recent weeks. I may swing by this Friday.

I saw people post they bought them from the park but I’m not sure what store.

1 hour ago, mkj3322 said:

Stupid question, but I can't find a clear answer anywhere about the Safari open months. Am I correct in assuming it is already closed for the season?

It’s open until the final weekend of October, then as an up charge the first weekend of November.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, lynn41103 said:

Has anyone visiting the park recently seen any of the new Great Adventure nanocoasters from Coaster Dynamix for sale? I've seen them advertise both Nitro and Kingda Ka online but haven't been able to get to the park in recent weeks. I may swing by this Friday.

Main Street Market sells both of them.  They are on the far left wall if you come in the doors by the entrance gates. Ka is also sold at Tiger Leap Market near the exit to the ride. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, mkj3322 said:

Stupid question, but I can't find a clear answer anywhere about the Safari open months. Am I correct in assuming it is already closed for the season?

I see others have already answered your question.  As an aside, I was always taught that there are no stupid questions, only stupid answers.

On ‎10‎/‎14‎/‎2019 at 10:39 PM, Daved Thomson said:

I see others have already answered your question.  As an aside, I was always taught that there are no stupid questions, only stupid answers.

There are some  questions that may not be stupid questions the first time you read it. Maybe not even the second but when the question comes back around over and over and over and over and over..... it could become stupid.

Edited by scott
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, scott said:

There are some  questions that may not be stupid questions the first time you read it. Maybe not even the second but when the question comes back around over and over and over and over and over..... it could become stupid.

True, but you're looking at it from the perspective of the person being asked the question versus the person asking the question.  I assume the person who has the question, has not heard it asked before.  I'm am also referring to the question being asked orally as opposed to written.

• Like 1

When I was at the park last Monday, saw somebody had gutted one of those giant plushie game prizes and dumped out all the foam beans into a big pile on the lot. Was a pretty big pile of them, thought I was seeing things as it looked like a snow plow pile at first. People can be so destructive and wasteful.

On 10/16/2019 at 6:07 PM, Daved Thomson said:

True, but you're looking at it from the perspective of the person being asked the question versus the person asking the question.  I assume the person who has the question, has not heard it asked before.  I'm am also referring to the question being asked orally as opposed to written.

This is true except I was referring to one question asked by one person who has been answered multiple times lol

On 10/20/2019 at 7:34 AM, Six Flags FUN! said:

Next weekend is not good for the weather folks, there's going to be rain all day on Saturday and Sunday. Darn it, well, is the weather is going to change because I'm going to the park on this Saturday or Sunday.

I heard the weather will improve if you decide to take photos of the construction site and post them here. 

• Like 7
  • Haha 1