VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Batman Stunt Arena

Awesome stuff as usual guys. I find it a little depressing that there is nothing taking place in the arena this season, especiall with a new Batman movie premiering this summer. There is just so much potential for the arena and the stage it offers, especially with so many people flocking to the site of The Dark Knight this season. I am hoping for something in there at least for Fright Fest this fall because I love getting inside there.

Harry, you said you have video clips of the other show in the arena. When you will upload them.? No offense though, still a great spotlight

The other video clips are just short segments from various shows. Those will eventually be added to the GAH Spotlight Extras Gallery.

• 2 months later...
  • 11 months later...

Since the original Gotham City sets was reused for the 2nd and 3rd shows, I need to know, for the Imperial Warriors of the Qin Dynasty, were the sets also reused for it, or were they demolished and new sets were built?

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I found some footage of the Batman Forever Stunt Show (circa 1996). It's amazing being that there seems to little based on Batman Forever in this show aside from the villians and Batmobile. They still have the Danny Elfman music playing in this show.

• 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Couple questions.

1. The 'stunt double' who did one of the Joker's minions and Commissioner Gordon in the original show, was the person a randomly chosen park guest or an actor dressed up as a guest?

2. Did the Robin Hood stunt show ever appear at other parks or was it a Great Adventure exclusive?

Edited by MarioSonic94

• 2 months later...