VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Planning trip to Hurricane Harbor

gafreak

I'm planning my trip to H H for end of july. What days are less crowded there and how expensive is food? Should I go of property to eat or pack a cooler for the car? Can I go into G A after H H or do I have to pay again? Any pointers will help as I haven't been to G A in over 7 years. Thanks for your help!

Tue. and Wed. are usually the best. You avoid the people taking long weekend's off of work. Stay away Fri. Sat. Sun. & Mon. And earlier the better, around 1:00 or 2:00 it really starts to fill up in there. Food is around the same as the park, expensive. I would pack A cooler insted of driving off property that cuts into too much of your day at the park. It is a seperate gate addmission so if you go to the park you will have to pay Theme Park admission on top of the Water Park gate price. Look around for discount tickets in park sponsor item's. I know there are discount ticket's in Lunchable's from Kraft. *R*

Edited by Railer

They used to let you bring in coolers with soft drinks but not anymore as of this year. Now you can only bring in bottled water inside of coolers. Last week at HH the Big Bamboo and Reef Runner slides did not open until 11:30.

• 1 month later...

I just figured I'd give a head's up that we are going to Hurricane Harbor later today. It will most likely be our last visit for the Season so I'll take a ton of pic's to hold my Gallery over till' next year. I'll look for sign's of anything that may be happening for next year, also. I'm going to miss it this off-season, as we went there ALOT this year. It was the first time we bought 3-Park Passes, and It will be an every year thing from now on. It gives a nice option other than the Theme Park and it really is a little world of it's own in there. Look for pics. around 8.

I just figured I'd give a head's up that we are going to Hurricane Harbor later today. It will most likely be our last visit for the Season so I'll take a ton of pic's to hold my Gallery over till' next year. I'll look for sign's of anything that may be happening for next year, also. I'm going to miss it this off-season, as we went there ALOT this year. It was the first time we bought 3-Park Passes, and It will be an every year thing from now on. It gives a nice option other than the Theme Park and it really is a little world of it's own in there. Look for pics. around 8.

Sorry everybody, but I have to cancel my trip today. Something came up, and we can't make it this afternoon.

^ I second that. I don't think I have spent a whole day there this year. We usually do the Opening till' around 2:30 or 3 and call it a day. Friday's you get alot of people taking a day off, for a long weekend. We just havent been there in few weeks and want to squeeze in one more trip this year. We'll go Tue. or Wed. of next week, depending on the weather.