VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Coastin' By The Ocean-- Morey's Piers

GAcoaster

Is anyone attending Coastin' By The Ocean next weekend?

Coastin By The Ocean Info

This is a GREAT deal, for $39 per person in advance ($59 day of event) and is open to any coaster club members. Lots of ERT, food is included, and all kinds of neat stuff (shop tour, discussion of the future coaster being added).

I've never been to Wildwood, so this sounds like a great way to check it out.

I have to move to a new house next weekend. I would love go back to Wildwood, I used to go for a week or two every summer for about 20+ year's. The nicest beach down there is called Diamond Beach. It is all the way at the end of Wildwood (southern end) Look for the high-rise condo building called LaQuinta Towers, the entrance is on that street. You need a pass to get on that beach, but it's usually not hard to "slip by" It is a privately owned beach and they have tiki huts for food, and a Bar. It is the only beach in Wildwood you can drink on. The Morey's are very nice people and pretty down to earth for being Millionaires. *R*

WOW... I can't wait to get home and give a real recap...

Okay; home, and totally blown away...

For $39 prepaid online, or $59 the day of the event, one got a LOT for their money...

Upon arrival, guests received an itinerary in a goodie bag. Along with this itinerary, we received:

2 tee shirts

1 sport bottle

1 $10 meal voucher

1 coupon for 20% off your entire purchase at Sand Jamm Surf Shop

1 coupon for special pricing on specific up-charge attractions

1 wristband for unlimited rides on both Saturday & Sunday at all 3 amusement parks and both water parks.

1 complimentary postcard to taunt friends & family with. "I'm here & you're not. Love, me"

Satsfaction survey

Um, WOW...

During a presentation in the coaster maintenance shop, the higher-ups at Morey's offered tentative plans and sought genuine feedback from us, the amusement park fan community, and really took our comments to heart. Um, WOW...

The evening Luau was throughout the Ocean Oasis water park...

Pulled pork barbecue sandwiches

Potato salad

Baked Beans

Chicken & pineapple kabobs

fruit salad

Cash bar, fountain beverages free

Live music to dine by

Door prizes

Skewers & smores kits around a fire pit

Yet ANOTHER free shirt...

Today during the afternoon ERT we had our choice of discontinued enamel Morey's pins...

I'm so totally blown away by the level of respect & generosity we were shown this weekend...

GACoaster & DarkRideDan were also there; any feedback, fellas?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...