VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Food Prices?

Jerseylinda

Does anyone have any idea about the food prices in the Park? I tried the official web site but it just states the different food establishments. There is no mention of the menu prices. I am looking to take my grandkids in August, and just want a "heads up" on the cost. I am curious about "Granny's" All You Can Eat Buffet. Anybody know???

Does anyone have any idea about the food prices in the Park? I tried the official web site but it just states the different food establishments. There is no mention of the menu prices. I am looking to take my grandkids in August, and just want a "heads up" on the cost. I am curious about "Granny's" All You Can Eat Buffet. Anybody know???

The prices are high, but the food is decent and there are good values to be found. Here is the Granny's pricing info:

062608-051.jpg

A great idea is getting the Souvenir Cup for $12.99, which gets free refills the entire day of purchase. If you're just spending the whole day at the park, you can save a lot of money with the refills, and if you come back at all this season, you can get refills for 99 cents:

040508-212.jpg

Thanks for the great information. Granny's does sound good.

Jerseylinda

The prices are high, but the food is decent and there are good values to be found. Here is the Granny's pricing info:

062608-051.jpg

A great idea is getting the Souvenir Cup for $12.99, which gets free refills the entire day of purchase. If you're just spending the whole day at the park, you can save a lot of money with the refills, and if you come back at all this season, you can get refills for 99 cents:

040508-212.jpg

Thanks. I know Johnny Rocket's. Great place...lots of fun. I did notice that the in-Park food places have higher prices than outside the Park. For instance, the Nathans. Higher prices than any other Nathan's and, quite frankly, the food was terrible.

Edited by Jerseylinda

I went to Six Flags on Sunday July 20. Decided to try the buffet, it was horrible. There's little to select from and the food didn't taste good. There's an hour time limit and the building was hot. It was actually cooler outside! A bacon cheeseburger at Johnny Rockets is $12. A large pie at Papa John's is $25. The best place is "best of the west" in frontier adventures. It is located in the middle of the log flume. A drink, fries and chicken tenders are about $12 per person. Fills you up too! A hot dog at a stand is about $3.50. There's a Wawa off of 195. I normally get breakfast there and all I need is a small snack while at the park

Edited by GAcoaster
Grammar/Spelling

The best place is "best of the west" in frontier adventures. It is located in the middle of the log flume. A drink, fries and chicken tenders are about $12 per person. Fills you up too!

I think you have made many a new friend on the boards with that comment, including myself with our experiences this year. I have to say Best of the West is where we dine most often this season after having not eaten there in many years before it. I'm almost glad it seems to get overlooked sometimes though because it means a quicker and more peaceful dining experience while in there!