VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Miscellaneous Mumblings

Thrill-Pics

I hope "The Master" is on vacation somewhere warm right now because he wouldn't be liking this weather! :Snowman:

Hi, yeah I was in CA for my vacation. First two days were nice then it got cold and rained hard every day. Just about everyone is having bad weather this time of the year.

Edited by The Master

I hope it stays that warm this weekend. They are saying Sunday will be 53 with a 30% chance of rain, I am hoping to go to Hershey and have already been told we aren't going if it is cold out (under 45 I guess)

Farewell to perhaps the best Catwoman of all...

kitt_catwoman-015.jpg

Eartha Mae Kitt

January 17, 1927 – December 25, 2008

Because of her feline bone structure and natural purr, Miss Kitt was perhaps the best Catwoman of all. One only has to listen to her rendition of C'est Si Bon to hear what qualified her to wear the claws...

Stupid Disney made me close last night and open this morning. Then I was in Mountclair for the evening with friends of the family. Now I'm passing out. Good night!

DISNEYLAND PARIS IN TWO WEEKS!!!!!!!!

My last day working at Disney is Saturday =(

They laid off everyone that was hired since April (even when they were told they were going to be kept) due to budget cuts and hours needed. They told all the Cast Members today, and by the end of the night, it looked like all the CMs were zombies. The dumb part is, that Saturday is our last day! They could have told us that when they put the schedule up two weeks ago being they KNEW! Also, we are all eligible for Comp Tickets, but we have to print them off The Hub (DisneyTeam.com), and they aren't available till the 15th, and we're all being let go on the 10th. So now I'm screwed, being I'm going to Disneyland Paris in less than two weeks...

I'm just so bummed :(

Edited by CycloneMan