VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Miscellaneous Mumblings

Thrill-Pics

Did you have to pay extra at your theater for the 3-d glasses. I know it sounds dumb but at our normal theater that is the one thing that stops me from seeing the 3-d films is the upcharge so to speak for the glasses for the shows. Considering the price of a movie today that extra doesn't usually seem worth it.

My local Regal doesen't have a 3-D Theater. I saw it standard, but it was still good. If you liked Corpse Bride and of course Nightmare Before Christmas you will like it. Although Tim Burton had nothing to do with Coraline (I think) other than the Director was the same as Nightmare and James And The Giant Peach.

Oh OK may have to check it out then because I certainly did enjoy both Nightmare and Corpse Bride. ON the movie note we saw The Wrestler this weekend and I thought it was very well done and certainly worth a shot. I was a little surprised the Kristi liked it as she hates professional wrestling and everything about it so going in she wasn't expecting much, but she left feeling that it was a very well done movie. So definitely give it a shot if anyone was thinking of it.

So not gonna lie here, I'm kinda getting tired of these earthquakes every few days right now. Not that they are doing any damage or anything more than some ground rumbling and coming outta nowhere, but I would much prefer it to go back to the last 24 years of my life where there were none that I can remember.