VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Miscellaneous Mumblings

Thrill-Pics

The best thing a school website can possibly say "IMPORTANT NOTICE: Due to inclement weather moving through our region, FRHSD schools will be closed on Monday, March 2. We are planning to commence HSPA testing as scheduled on Tuesday, March 3."=).Schools beat tomorow lol!I just want spring though,it's baseball season,and try-outs (Well for me practices)start on Friday only practice cause I'm on the team since I was on the team last year as a pitcher.(not to sound cocky or anything,I'm not like that at all)I don't want to run 1 1/2 miles on the snowy track Friday which would suck =/

No snow day for me at work. Certain jobs at PSEG are considerd "essential" and I am considerd emergency personnel. If it is a snow emergency or any other emergency, I have paper work that says I can be on the roads and drive. It's kinda cool having that status, but then I don't get snow days either.

What a mess, many of the north east states are already overbudget with snow removal before this storm. The local Philly news is saying that just this storm is costing NJ $7 million to clean up. Can't wait for spring.