VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Miscellaneous Mumblings

Thrill-Pics

Things to be improved for Super Bowl XLVI:

1: Get someone who knows the words to the National Anthem

2: Book a GOOD halftime show. Despite their age or if their even together (im 19 im not up to date with who's still playing/together don't flame me for it please), possibly get the Rolling Stones, AC/DC, Guns n Roses or Metallica

Thats all I can think of, feel free to add anything

GREEN A NDYELLOWGREEN A NDYELLOWGREEN A NDYELLOWGREEN A NDYELLOW

Ways to improve super bowl 46

1. If the halftime act is gonna be Black Eyed peas, don't leat it be Black Eyed peas/Slash/Usher

2.Get a BETTER follow up program than Glee, I mean the SUPERBOWL and then Glee?!?!?!?!?! WEIRD transition

3. Have it at new Meadowlands stadium

4.Let it be a Giants/Jets Superbowl :Z12:

I just read a post here on the site and was looking for a "like" tab. Maybe I should "step back" a little from Facebook. I would never hear the end of it from my friend's that like all the pics. of the movie and TV set's that I post. And it took me a while to figure out who was the "friend" that "de-friended" me when my "count" dropped by one Mr.Tom. No biggie, I dump people all the time that I don't really know, I just couldn't figure out who it was for a while there. :)