VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Miscellaneous Mumblings

Thrill-Pics

I really wanted to go to GADV today, but between the high winds and their website stating a large group will be at the park the next 3 days looks like I will have to wait a little longer.

I ran into that group in past years, it's worth waiting a couple of extra days. Also a few years ao I went to the park on a windy spring day and every ride, even the indoor rides were closed due to the wind, so they claimed.

Edited by The Master

I'm waiting until Thursday or Friday to try to go to the park again, I made the mistake of going when they were there before because there were so many people in the group it really made the lines long.

We went to Busch Gardens Tampa today for the afternoon...again (was there a week ago). And I seriously can not get enough of Cheetah Hunt. It may not be the tallest or fastest coaster out there, but it is seriously one of the best Intamin coasters out there. If you ever are in Orlando for vacation, it's worth the hour drive just for this...and Montu ;)

I will miss the water part of Rhino Rally.

Today I went to the Giant Mysterious Dinosaurs traveling exhibit at the Franklin Institute today, it was pretty good. If you want to go you only got til April 15th!

I don't get there too often either. The same large groups that visit GADV this time of year were also at the Franklin Institute that day. Guess they hit all the tourist spots. I only did the Giant Mysterious Dinosaurs exhibit which was not crowded, but the IMAX sure did have a line.