VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Miscellaneous Mumblings

Thrill-Pics

I don't remember the last time I saw mainly grass in my yard. Wanted to throw down some fertilizer on the yard very early in the season like I usually do. Could not do that this year at all.

I don't remember the last time I saw mainly grass in my yard. Wanted to throw down some fertilizer on the yard very early in the season like I usually do. Could not do that this year at all.

It has been a long since I last seen grass. At least two months by now. Probably will take all of next week to melt all this snow and the ground to thaw out. Then it will be a muddy mess for weeks after all this snow melt.

Now they are saying 3 to 5 inches. That much snow will take all weekend to melt. I won't be surprised if there is another snow storm after this one this spring.

Edited by The Master

5-8 inches for me, hopefully we will get a half day at school. I am NOT shoveling that though :D. I'll let nature do it this time haha

Enough is enough. Spring cant come soon enough. We got a little taste of warmth, but now the cold is back

Sure doesn't seem like spring. Probably won't get nice weather until May. Now I will be concerned that any calls for rain a week away will turn into snow by that day, that is pretty much what happened with the past two snow storms.

Edited by The Master

It has been running well below normal up here in the northeast, and no sign of a big warmup anytime soon. High was only 35 and I got 6 inches of snow, more than they predicted. Seems like the pattern over the last two years has been the western half of the country is running above normal while most of the eastern half is running below normal.

Edited by The Master

• 2 weeks later...

It looks like it will rain on opening day, and most of late next week. Hopefully that phenomenon occurs where it rains everywhere around NJ but Six Flags! (the Bubble Effect)

It looks like it will rain on opening day, and most of late next week. Hopefully that phenomenon occurs where it rains everywhere around NJ but Six Flags! (the Bubble Effect)

I have seen it happen, also have been to the park when the rain held off until closing time.