VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Miscellaneous Mumblings

Thrill-Pics

Funny story. Today in Health class, we had a young woman teaching us about Breast Cancer. Well, she started showing us how to check, I look down at my paper for a second and look back up, and there she is rubbing her nipple! I totally didn't expect it blushed so bad that my friends starting laugh. Then she asked if I was okay! :eek: . I was so embaressed, it was too funny. Then, they handed each one of us a fake boob so we can check. ACK!!!! It was so funny.

-Dainan " :ph34r: " Rafferty

Je suis le banane. Je n'aime pas le français, mais je suis le saisissant. Oui oui français. Je veux un partenaire dans le crime pour rouler montagnes russes avec moi. Oui, je suis encore en tapant française, alors je ne parle pas français. Fermer! ...non! Muwahaha, Je continuerai à écrire en français parce que je suis gai. Je suis incroyable. Vous voulez être tout comme moi! J'aimerais pouvoir retourner au Japon, mais je ne peux pas parce que la vie est mauvaise! Vous aimez ma diatribe?

-Dainan "Je suis fatiguée" Rafferty

TRANSLATION:I am the banana. I do not love French, but I am seizing it. Yes yes French. I want a partner in the crime to roll Russian mountains with me. Yes, I am still while typing French, then I do not speak French. To close! ... not! Muwahaha, I will continue to write in French because I am merry. I am incredible. You want to be just like me! I would like to be able to go back to Japan, but I cannot because the life is bad! You like my diatribe? - Dainan "I am tired" Rafferty

Edited by Thrill-Pics

^Um...not quite, but very close! It actually says:

"I am the banana. I don't like French, but I am typing it. Yes yes French. I want a partner in crime to ride Roller Coasters with me. Yes, I am still typing in Frech, even though I do not speak French. Shut it!...no! Muwahaha, I will continue to trype in French because I am gay. I am amazing. You all want to be just like me! I would like to go back to Japan, but I can't because life sucks! Do you like my rant?

-Dainan "I am tired" Rafferty"

...I was bored. DON'T JUDGE ME!

Boy, I used some crap translator I found by searching google. I cnat believe you ment ride roller coasters and it told me roll Russian Mountians!!! :Neener:That aint spam! It is just NONESCENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Thrill-Pics

Okay Dan. I do have tons of stuff to contribute. As for the Chiller stuff, I didn't have time earlier today, and right now I'm too tired to do it, plus I'm enjoying GAH!

And Brian, you are a work of the Devil