VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Miscellaneous Mumblings

Thrill-Pics

:Readit: Spell check is ALWAYS a good idea! :Reading:

Yes it is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh...I just noticed:

TIME FOR LUNCH!!!

You are a mad man! You know that :devil2: ?

Well, everyone listen to The X. This is a radio station that my friend Jackie (Stargazer Alchemist's girl friend) is on. We nick named her DJ Penguin! lol. She's on from 2-5. I'm making a dedication for a special friend, it's his birthday!

-Dainan "15" Rafferty

:Goatee: Actually 3. Plus running a couple of websites... :Treadmill:

I still cant believe you work three jobs! And on top of all that, all the sites!!! How long does it take you to design a new site? And why did you all of a sudden get a load of sites?

Well, I started with one site (AmusementPics), then I realized i wanted to share my postcard collections (Postcards.AmusementPics.com), then I started putting stuff together on the parks history (GAHistory.AmusementPics.com), then teamed up with Harry to create GreatAdventureHistory.com. I then realized I wanted a place to show some of my other photos (JerseyJourneys.com), and realized since I read every news story that comes out about parks and post them on forums anyway, I might as well create a site that puts all that together (and more) so I created ParkNews.net. Then the other day I was thinking I needed a central location as an umbrella for ALL my sites and sites that I'm associated with or friends run, so I added the domain ParksandCoasters.net, which will be a giant links site for all my sites, and highlight my sites as well as my favorites on the web.

Right now a couple of those are works in progress since I have to work so many hours to pay for my car, my house, food, etc...but eventually they will all reach their full potential.

Well, I started with one site (AmusementPics), then I realized i wanted to share my postcard collections (Postcards.AmusementPics.com), then I started putting stuff together on the parks history (GAHistory.AmusementPics.com), then teamed up with Harry to create GreatAdventureHistory.com. I then realized I wanted a place to show some of my other photos (JerseyJourneys.com), and realized since I read every news story that comes out about parks and post them on forums anyway, I might as well create a site that puts all that together (and more) so I created ParkNews.net. Then the other day I was thinking I needed a central location as an umbrella for ALL my sites and sites that I'm associated with or friends run, so I added the domain ParksandCoasters.net, which will be a giant links site for all my sites, and highlight my sites as well as my favorites on the web.

Right now a couple of those are works in progress since I have to work so many hours to pay for my car, my house, food, etc...but eventually they will all reach their full potential.

...and how much $ does that cost?

I'm sorry, I dont know my forums, but can anybody tell me why this forum is being presented this way? How come there arent the 9 pages anymore?

I won't stop!

Maybe we should have a story telling contest to see who can tell the best story just using emoticons... :tophat:

I say yes! It could be: The Official GAH Emaoticon Story Contest!

P.S.: It took me a long time to think of that name!..wink.wink

Here's a quick one.

3 GAH members went to BGE :gaynana_love::rainbowbanana:

1 was a n00b :NEWBIE:

They were stalked by fanboys :Lurker:

They watched some cool shows :Fencers: :BananaPiana:

Took care of line cutters :torture:

Acted silly :smileystooges:

Ate dinner :Z21:

And rode some coasters :Wave:

-Dainan "What a day :carouselhorse: " Rafferty