VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Miscellaneous Mumblings

Thrill-Pics

CoD4= Amazing We sold like 30something copies of it for 360 in a few hours. They are gone now.

Also, to say GH3 beats CoD4 is just dumb haha. CoD4 probably has some of the best graphics for a game ever, and it is incredibly immersive. While I am among the Guitar Hero gods myself, I would say CoD4 beats out a game where the only real thing that changes is the 5 little colored bubbles and the frequency that they rain down at. Looks like angry skittles to me.

I will finally have a system that can play Guitar Hero since Wii is getting GH3. My bro is getting me a Wii for Christmas so I'll probably pick up GH3 first then get Twilight Princess since I have yet to play the new Zelda.

:Wizard2_dragon: I'll pass on Heroin Hero though

Edited by BuddyChrist

CoD4= Amazing We sold like 30something copies of it for 360 in a few hours. They are gone now.

Also, to say GH3 beats CoD4 is just dumb haha. CoD4 probably has some of the best graphics for a game ever, and it is incredibly immersive. While I am among the Guitar Hero gods myself, I would say CoD4 beats out a game where the only real thing that changes is the 5 little colored bubbles and the frequency that they rain down at. Looks like angry skittles to me.

I have GH3 for the wii along with the gutar and I was able to get a custom gutar for my B-Day and it is glossy red and black. :rolleyes_smeyes: IT ROCKS!!!!

DAINAN! DAINAN! DAINAN! DAINAN! DAINAN! DAINAN! DAINAN! DAINAN! DAINAN! DAINAN! DAINAN! DAINAN! DAINAN! DAINAN! DAINAN! DAINAN! DAINAN! DAINAN! DAINAN! DAINAN! DAINAN! DAINAN! DAINAN! DAINAN! DAINAN! DAINAN! DAINAN! DAINAN! DAINAN! DAINAN! DAINAN! DAINAN! DAINAN! DAINAN! DAINAN! DAINAN! DAINAN! DAINAN! DAINAN! DAINAN! DAINAN! DAINAN! DAINAN! DAINAN! DAINAN! DAINAN! DAINAN! DAINAN! DAINAN! DAINAN! DAINAN! DAINAN! DAINAN! DAINAN!