VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Season Passes

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well the price they put up during the fall/Fright Fest time usually seems to be a relatively low number for them and considering they try to get as many people coming in for the Halloween festivities to sign up for the next season (which obviously gets you the FF you are there for too) its a good deal. Sporadically through the year the price generally goes up every so often leadinng into the season, bu there are times where they may dip for a short sale of sorts. There are other topics on here detailing some of these happenings which some members here came accross so you may want to checfk that out.

The lowest price I have seen for Passes in few years was right before Christmas, last year. I think it was around the 15th. or 16th. of Dec. and they had a one day only, online only sale, and I think they were around 50 or 60 dollars. The past few year's if you buy em' early, your looking at 80 dollars a Pass.

Guest warnerleroy
The strangest thing about a Disney Premium Annual Pass is it is a cheap little piece of paper with a magnetic strip and is to be used for a full year. Meanwhile, a guest that checks into a Disney Resort and purchases a one day ticket gets a credit card type pass similar to our GA pass. I still haven't seen the logic in that. At least the Busch annual passes are a plastic-type material- not as thick as GA's but better than paper!

That always wondered me too that GA's passes can only be used for about 2 parks in 3 months and that Disney passes can be used all year for four parks. But then again, the paper is I think a stronger kind of paper. I can under stand why they can't use the paper as the resort room key because they are to fragile to key pushed in the door repeadly.

That always wondered me too that GA's passes can only be used for about 2 parks in 3 months and that Disney passes can be used all year for four parks. But then again, the paper is I think a stronger kind of paper. I can under stand why they can't use the paper as the resort room key because they are to fragile to key pushed in the door repeadly.

OK, folks, here's a lesson on posting from your admin/mod, Brian:

Use the above as an example of what not to do. There is no need to double post, especially when editing one in such a way as to leave it empty.

If you should post something and later want to add more, use the "edit" feature instead of adding a second consecutive post.

Thank you in advance for going forward in the manner requested. Carry on...

:)

Brian

I asked when "09" Passes will be available in the Pass Processing today, and they told me the 14th. of Sept.

Does anyone know, if I go to the park on or after the 14th to get a season pass for '09, will the price of that days ticket go toward the season pass? Thanks!

Eric

No, you would just buy your season pass at the ticket counter and not get a single day admission (the pass voucher is a single day admission which allows you in to get your pass processed). If you already have a ticket, you could then upgrade it for a lower price for a season pass.

• 10 months later...
  • 3 months later...