VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

2023 Great ADVENTure Calendar- Day 20- Repurpose the Parachute Tower as an Observation Tower

• GAcoaster changed the title to 2023 Great ADVENTure Calendar- Day 20- Repurpose the Parachute Tower as an Observation Tower

I wouldn’t say chances are zero, but most likely are slim. Before we received the SkyScreamer, Six Flags was working with Intamin on designing an elevated swing ride using the tower. It was sort of a combination Condor ride with SkyScreamer swings. Stranger things have happened.

• Like 1

what if they get that tower from california great America to replace the old tower

fun fact: I made a idea about turning the tower into a South Park themed observation tower (I made this as a joke since South Park would not work well in a theme park (well, expect for things like escape rooms))

Edited by harry2004

On 12/20/2023 at 10:20 AM, Swashbucklerfan16 said:

it's sad to hear the parachutes are being scrapped in the offseason. The skyline won't be the same without it.

The park won't look like GADV. Seems like many parks are removing their unique rides.